Chapter 7

(Sorry for any typos,Happy reading Mochis!!❤️)

—Gulf's POV—

There's only a week left,and the bet will be officially done. He doesn't seems like he's having a crush on me tho...Am i,gonna lost this bet?i sat on the couch,taking a sight of the view of my apartment..'So...after this week,he will go away from me?'i said to myself. For some reason,tears starts to run down my cheeks... 'But god,i love him so much..' i lied down on the couch,started to get sleepy as i closed my eyes.

"Baby?baby?wake up" I opened my eyes to see the person i missed the most,Mew.I hugged him tightly,feeling the warmth of his body. "How did you come here,babe?" I asked the older,as he held my hand and smiled softly. "You asked me to come earlier" i nodded slowly.i stood up and went to the kitchen,opening the fridge to see if there's anything to eat,but its all empty. So i scratched my head before i shutted the fridge,'Cool Gulf,your crush is here and you got nothing to feed him.' i said to myself,then suddenly there's a mini devil gulfy popped 'How about....You let him eat you~?' The little devil on my left shoulder said while smirking. i was about to agree when there's an angel gulfy popped on my right side of shoulder 'No gulf!spare some pride!that will make him see you as a cheap person' The angel reminded me. The devil rolled his eyes 'Gulf,its one in a million chance. Don't waste it just because of this annoying little aNgEl~' The mini devil said. then they both got into a fight and popped off.Then i decided to ask mew for dinner. Yeah,sounds more normal.

While Mew was in my room,reading a book about pillow thought. He smiled once he saw i went in."Phi,lets go and have some dinner" i said as i sat next to the older. Mew closed his book,before he looked at me and nodded,"Sure" i held his hand and stood up"Lets go thennn" as im pulling Mew. Mew chuckled before he stood up and hugged me.

———————————————

—No one's POV—

(Warn;18+ ahead,if you don't like it,you can skip it)

They're about the to get out when Gulf suddenly stumbled and Mew caught him. Their faces are so close to each others,making Mew nervous. They both gazed into each other's eyes,feeling a kind of feelings that none of them can explain. Slowly,Gulf went closer to Mew's face,as he slowly crashed his lips on Mew's,before the younger started to suck the upper lips of the older. Mew was stunned for a while before he sucked the younger's lips,and shoved his tounge in the younger's mouth,tasting every part of it.

"P-phi.." Gulf called him,as he moaned slowly,watching the older started to suck his neck,leaving marks "baby..Let me change my mind,i want you...as my dinner"  Mew sensually whispered to Gulf's voice with his husky voice. Gulf made the older looked at him,as he smiled and gave him a peck,"There's nothing holding you back,babe" Mew smirked as Gulf snaked his arm around Mew's nape,before Mew Stood up,carrying the younger in bridal style,got in the bedroom and threw the younger on the bed.

"Take off your clothes baby" Mew ordered the younger,Gulf obeyed and discarded his clothes,leaving himself all naked and exposed to the older before he went closer to Mew,sensually kissed the older,as his hands were trying to take the older's clothes off,showcasing his nice built body. Then he unbuckled the older's belt,before he pulled the pant down with the brief,exposing the member that's already standing up. While Mew's still standing next to the bed,Gulf was sitting on the bed,as he gently stroked the length,before he went faster and faster from time to time. "ughm.." Mew groaned deeply when the younger put the length into his mouth,sucking it gently,looking all needy for the older.