Chapter 2

(Thank you for reading❤️ sorry for any typos)

—Gulf—

After like 2 weeks,I decided to give it a try....That mean,i'll use the apps.I mean there's no choice left,Mild kept on pushing me to give a try!And it's frustrating. So i downloaded the apps through the Apple App Store and yeah basically i signed in,put my name,age,sexuality,interest and bio.

Gulf Kanawut
26 y/o
from Bangkok,Thailand
looking for a: Lover
Sexuality: Gay/into men
interest:Wattpad,book,traveling

Bio: Lol tbh i don't really need a lover,i rather be singl- Nvm nvm,i love wattpad,sleep,eat and being alone.

Done. I think this is good enough,i mean why should i tell em about my whole life,they're just gonna read it then skip me tho. Then i set up my profile picture and within 10 minutes...There already 6 people matched with me,like what the hell-? Are they even real? So i accept some of them and they started to text me like "hello" "you looks so cute" "is the picture real?" and what the...

"Can you send me some nudes?

Fuc- is he that shameless?I can't believe that he had the guts to ask for my nudes and don't even say hi or greets me.I take a look at his profile and ew..its all about sex and nudes...i blocked him,hopefully i won't find any guy like that anymore. Then there's more guy texted me and matched me,some of them were okay,and then there's 5 guys want to take me on a date,on the same day. LIKE OH MY GUCCI WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO-?

i thought that they're gonna take me on a date on the different days...But ugh it turned out the same day. i think i'll call Mild..

Gulf:Oii Mildddddd

Mild: SHIAAA,What-?!

Gulf:You need to help me bij...

Mild:What happened?You got stucked in a elevator?

Gulf:No. Hear me out. I was playing around with the dating apps,and then there's 5 guys wanted to take me on a date. 5 GUYS.

Mild:And?What's the point? Be grateful i guess

Gulf:Noo let me finish my story first you donkey.

Mild:Meanie- Finee then what happens?

Gulf:So i thought that they're gonna take me out on a different days so i agreed,but it turned out...THEY WANT TO TAKE ME OUT ON THE SAME DAY.

Mild:Damn bro,you fucked up.

Gulf:What should i do..?The date is tommorow...

Mild: Maybe cancel 4 of them..?

Gulf: i can't,They already booked a table for the date and the other 2 looks so excited about it..Plus i don't want my point to drop 4x times in a role.

Mild:Then...you gonna show up?But how..?

Gulf:The restaurants that they picked are nearby to each others...so i think i can go on 5 dates at the same time..