Author's Note

(Updates below)

Dear Reader,

This book is composed of dreams given life. I have grown with visions of these characters and worlds coming alive in my head, and to share them with you has truly been a blessing. So, thank you. Thank you for reading and sticking with me through these short journeys to far away places. Because I truly do believe that a part of us travels to these worlds within pages. And while this is the end of this book, it is not truly the end.

I have decided to put this book on hold, as I wish to put all of my effort and limited free time into The Raven Lord, my other ongoing book. 

After the completion of The Raven Lord, I fully plan on creating a second short story book which will act as the sequel to this one. So, please leave suggestions here if you have specific tropes/stories that you would like to see in the future. 

Lastly, thank you, dear reader, for the comments, votes, and reads. It is truly to fuel that keeps me writing. So thank you for reading the stories of a dreamer, and (hopefully) enjoying them. Keep your eye out for the sequel, and do check out The Raven Lord while you wait!

Goodbye for now, 

Chamomile. 

Update: 

Readers, 
Instead of creating an entirely new book, I will be continuing within this one as it would notify more of you. Updates will continue regularly now, as The Raven Lord has been finished. 
All the best. 
X