That night

I padded down the hallway into the living room. I had to get through here to get to the kitchen and I wanted water. Quietly as could be, I stepped onto the hardwood floor. Which to say the least wasn't very quiet. I flicked on the lamp above the oven and grabbed one of the blue plastic cups we keep in the pantry. As I turned around, I came face to face with Jack, who'd come out of nowhere. I slapped my hand over my mouth to not squeal- he had scared me pretty hard. I was in my warm fleece pajamas but he was just in shorts. "I'm sorry if I woke you..." I muttered apologetically into my cup. "Oh... It's fine... G'night...." He mumbled sleepily giving me a warm hug before going back to his couch. I filled the cup with ice cold water and padded back to my room. I sipped the water and decided to get on Wattpad. The lone vampire was my current read. After having read the most recent update, I sipped my water and slid into the warm covers on my bed. The last thought floating around my mind as I drifted off to sleep was how warm and soft Jack's arms were.

Hey guys I'm sorry it was so short I've been focusing on school and stuff and I've been trying to make my writing better. I love all of you who read this! -Nicole