Cedric Diggory

Cedric Diggory was one of the best, and bravest Hufflepuffs in his time. Cedric was very wise, and did well is his classes.
He was also good looking, and he showed that looks can be decieving.
Hermione, for one, was expressed, not as being ugly, but not as being gorgeous or attractive, and she was all brains.
Cedric, however was good-looking, and was very wise, and cared more about book smarts than going off and snogging girls, which, I personally liked him.

Throughout being chosen in the Tri-Wizard Tournament, he was brave, and stood with his head up and went through it.
Another thing is that when Harry had told Cedric about the first task, most would have just thanked him and went on with his way, but Cedric was different. Cedric felt like he needed to repay Harry, and told him about the bath.

When Harry had been chosen to be the fourth Tri-Wizard Champion, many, many people had no compassion for Harry. They made badges that insulted Harry. Everyone believed that Harry put his name in the goblet, and that he wanted to take all the fame from Cedric, even Harry's best friend, Ron. But luckily for Harry, Cedric didn't believe this. He thought otherwise, and he tried to stop them from wearing the badges. He knew what Harry was going through, and that he would be purely mad to have purposely put his name on there, so he helped and encouraged Harry as much as he could, even when no one else did.

Harry had a point where he loathed Cedric for taking Cho to the Yule Ball, but Harry suddenly began to realize that Cedric obviously didn't know that Harry had liked Cho, and he would never do something like that to hurt him, and he wouldn't.

In the last task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, Cedric came upon Harry, and instead of hurting Harry, he helped him.
And when Harry was so close to the cup, but because he had a broken leg, he couldn't get to it. Harry told Cedric that he deserved the cup, and that he should go get it. But because of Cedric's humility and kindess, he refused. He stated that Harry had helped him throughout the tournament and that he deserved it. And instead of leaving Harry there, laying in pain, he helped him up and got the cup together.
This ended in devastation, because Cedric was killed shortly after, being teleported to the graveyard and being killed by Wormtail, also known as Peter Pertigrew.
Cedric was not forgotten. He was remembered for his loyalty, his bravery, his humility, and his kindness.
Cedric is a true example of why Hufflepuffs are not weak, because Cedric was very brave, and took a risk that no one else would, even if it meant losing his life. He did for others more than he did to himself. He showed more Hufflepuff in him than anyone else.

And even thought Cedric didn't have a big part in the books, he left a long lasting impression to all who had heard of him. And he will not be forgotten as one true Hufflepuff.