The Secret.

The party started out a little bumpy. At first, I fell through the door then, my grandparents just had to comment on why I wasn't wearing a dress for my sweet 16. I told them because I just couldn't find one in time, but what I was really thinking was that wearing a dress wasn't my style but they wouldn't have let me just say that and drop the conversation.
Third, Annabeth was gonna be coming late because she still had 1last doctor check up to make sure she didn't get anything from that rusty rod going in her leg from the accident.
Other than that the night was perfect.
The bonfire, to me, was the best thing about the night. For some reason fire just excites me. Ever since I was little, fire was a fascination to me, I would look at it, study it, and once or twice stupidly tried to touch it.

* * *
Annabeth got to the party about a half hour after it started, but she looked nervous about something.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
" Nothing really. I'm just nervous about getting a shot to just make sure I stay healthy." She stated.
" Don't sweat it." I said.
Annabeth always was afraid of shots, but after she got them she would said that she didn't even know why she was nervous.

* * *
The night was almost coming to and end, but throughout the whole party I had a feeling that someone was watching me, no not someone but something.
It has been bothering me all night. Have you ever felt that uneasy feeling before? That's exactly how I'm feeling right now. So I decided to go find what was making me feel uneasy. I snuck away from the party to a small part of the woods that we owned close to our backyard only to find the most creepiest rustling sound coming from on top of the trees.
The sound came from all over.
" Where are you!" I yelled.
" Come out and show yourself!"
To my surprise they did come out. Or should I say it.
Staring right at me was a full grown..... Dragon.

..................................
Thanks guys for all my reads!
I hope you like this chapter!
So I guess Dani knows what her mother meant.
Keep reading to find out what comes next.