Cinammon roll

Touching the door your hands trembled. You were obviously not giving your baby away.

All the times I wished that your insincere apologies were true. Always hoping that you won't intentionally hurt me, but you always told me that I shouldn't fly in the clouds.

You kissed Chuggy's head and played a video recording on full voice where your dad was hitting know Chuggy and he was whimpering. Calling the dog useless and more.

"Do you recognize your voice, Mr. L/N?" You asked. "Everytime you hit him I've recorded you." You stated proudly.

"You really thought I would submit to you. Take me to court and I'll show the jury these clips of animal abuse." You said.

That's it there's no going back after this. Some bonds can't be mended dad. This is the end. I really loved you sad but..

You broke into tears and hugged Chuggy. "Y/N.." Jungkook kept his gloved hand on your shoulder and squeezed it slightly.

Suddenly your dad broke out in hysterical and maniacally laugh. He was laughing like a villain.

Your and Jungkook's soul must've descended to heaven by now. "W-why is he laughing? I'm stressed." Jungkook spoke with cold sweat.

"I don't know, either.." You wiped your sweat face. Suddenly it became silent.

"Maybe he's gone?" You mumbled then at that moment loud banging on your front door started.

"I am calling the police!" You said and pulled out your phone. "Fuck, it's drained just after the video finsihed." You cursed.

"Here, use mine." Jungkook passed you his phone. "Jungkook..I can't use it!" You panicked. "Fuck, right. Cross dimension issues." He cursed again.

"Y/N, I just want to talk! OPEN THE FUKCING DOOR!" He kept repeating and kept hitting on the door. At this rate it would come off.

You picked up a near by chair. "Go away, I don't want to talk to you!" You screamed in hope a neighbour might hear.

You were about to throw the chair but Jungkook held it and took it from you and kept it near the door handle, so it couldn't bend and open.

"You ungrateful child. Is this how you repay my kindness to raise you! I spent my savings and money on you!" He psychopathicly spoke.

"How can a daughter do this to her own dad! You selfish brat! How will you love someone like this!" He kept yelling.

Jungkook rested himself on the door. "There it is the toxic emotional manipulation." Jungkook mumbled and looked at you finally.

It was like you became soulless all of a sudden. You looked blank and scared.

"I worked 50hrs a week as a slave to put a roof over your head! And you threaten me over a cat!" He yelled and started to kick the door this time.

At this rate it would break and the doe eyed boy realized it. You were breaking inside slowly.

"Do you realize what kind of a person are you?! You call yourself a human!" He yelled this time on top of his lungs.

Jungkook was desperate to comfort you. "You know, this door is ugly. If he breaks it we can buy a new one." He spoke. "Ha!" You looked confused.

"Sorry, came out wrong." Hs stated. Suddenly your hands started to tremble. "Jungkook..I lied. My phone is working." You finally spoke.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow for an explanation. "At the end, he's my dad. I can't call police on him. He has never raised a hand on me before, he would just say a few things and leave." You explained.

"But this time Jungkook...I'm really scared he would hurt me." You finally let it out. "Jungkook.. why don't I have the courage to call the cops." You asked like an innocent child.

Jungkook came and cupped your face and looked into your eyes. "Look at me." He spoke lovingly. "There's nothing wrong with you." You held his arms, not in attempt to pull them off but feel his warmth.

"There's something wrong with that emotional toxic father of yours. You're perfect." He looked in your eyes deeply. You could be lost in his eyes.

"Hmm?" He hummed. You softly nodded, he made you control yourself.

Suddenly the banging stopped. "Y/N, I hear a male voice. Do you have a boyfriend over?!" He questioned angrily, your bastard father.

Her dad, can hear me.

Jungkook smirked and typed something in his phone. "Can you get my Alexa?" He asked in text. You nodded and bought the Alexa.

Suddenly Jungkook played a gun shot sound. Your heartbeat increased from the sudden voice and so did your dad's. It really sounded real thanks to the Bose speakers in the AI assistant.

"Hello, Mr. L/N. I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm Y/N's.." Jungkook looked at you and smiled. "Housemate." He stated.

"Please know that you attempting a break in, and I'm armed." He lied smoothly and you smiled as you realized his plan.

"Don't worry sir, your safe on the other side. As long as you don't break in, with due respect, sir.." Jungkook spoke and his expression turned to that of a monster. "I sincerely hope that you break down the door that is protecting you from me." He smirked.

"I'll be waiting." Smoothly adding with a smart tone. He played the noise of a gun loading and cocking.

Fuck, didn't know this doe eyed cinnamon roll had it in him. He snapped.

"What if I can't attack him when he breaks in? All I could do when she gets assaulted is watch." Jungkook made cold sweat.

You walked beside Jungkook and looked at him and he looked beside him. You touched his hand and intertwined your fingers with him.

"He's willing to go through harm before me. He took risk for me." You spoke only audible to yourself.

I don't know whose crazier. My dad or you who's jumping through hoops for someone who you barely know. I don't know why you're doing this but all I know is that the girl who wins your heart will be the luckiest.

You looked at Jungkook and smiled as he intertwined his hand too.

It all went silent and you both heard departing footsteps. You checked through the peep hole.

"He's gone." You finally took a breath of releif. "Oh my universe." Jungkook went on his knees and took a breather.

"Omg! He was so scary!!!!" Jungkook yelled. "You were scarier babyboy." You laughed and Jungkook raised his head at the nickname. "By the way, can I call you koo or kookie?" You questioned nervously.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. You sighed in releif.

You sat on his level in front of him on your knees. "Thank you, handsome doe eyed cinnamon roll." You smiled. "What?" Jungkook quiet not believed it.

"I said, thank you handsome doe eyed cinnamon roll." You repeated without hesitation making him blush as he scratched the back of his neck and touched his ears softly.

"Jungkook, why are you dressed in all black? Coming from a funeral? Everything okay?" You asked all together.

He didn't look in your eyes. "No, my mom.." He started to speak.

#$#