Chapter 4

It was starting to get dark so we thought we would watch the fireworks they put off every Saturday night in the baseball fields by our school. We drove to the parking lot and got out.

"How long do we have to walk?" Nash said jumping on Cam's back.

I giggled, "We have to walk to that fence over there and jump over it. We aren't suppose to be here after dark so we are sneaking in to have the best view," I responded.

It's true everyone knows if you want the bests view of the fireworks it's from the baseball fields. It's personally my favorite place to watch them.

We walked over all the gravel, and finally reached the fence.

"I will go first," I yelled jumping up on the fence. I slowly swung my leg over so I wouldn't fall, and jumped down to the ground. After me was Shawn, Anna, Cam, Nash, and then Matt. I sat down in the dug out on a bench. Shawn and Anna both sat on a side of me.

"HERE WE GO!" Matt said pointing at the sky.

The sky bursted with bright colors. I looked over at Shawn, and saw the colors reflect off of his skin.

I rested my head on Shawn's shoulder while he put his arm around me. I could feel his muscles have a grip on me. I closed my eyes just for a little but ended up falling asleep.

"It's okay I got her," Is all I heard. I didn't want to open eyes because I was to tired. Which means I missed the fireworks. They are my favorite and I missed them. Sad night.

I felt someone pick me up bridal style and carry me.

"I found a open gate over here, I will go grab the truck and pull it around," Matt whispered.

I heard the fence move from someone climbing up it. I didn't worry about anything, and tried to go back asleep.

The last thing I remember was being sat down on my bed. I heard humming so I knew it was Shawn. Shawn took my shoes off and covered me up with my blanket.

"Goodnight my love," He whispered with his Canadian accent as he kissed my fore heard.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up and saw Anna on the floor sleeping, so I slowly got up and put my hair in a bun. I threw off my clothes from yesterday and put on a sweatshirt and leggings. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Next walked down stairs to see everyone still sleeping, so I walked into the kitchen and figured I would make everyone breakfast. On the counter was a note from my Mom.

I went to work today. They are short people so I am going to help out. Have a nice day everyone and see you before dinner(:

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out bacon, eggs, sausage, and fruit. I finished cooking everything and stuck bread in the toaster.

"Good morning," Shawn said with his raspy morning voice. It was very attractive. I didn't notice till now but Shawn was shirtless and stretching. Oh my gosh I may die...

His muscles just make me melt. Imagine how many teenage girls want to be where I am right now.

"Good morning I made breakfast for everyone!" I shouted to make sure everyone heard. Everyone woke up and got their food. We all sat at the table eating and talking. I was scrolling through Instagram.

"OH NO!" I yelled.

Jake's party was last night, and we forgot! I wanted to go to that so badly. He always throws the best parties, and if you get invited that means you are one of the 'cool' kids.