Ch. 3 Im not going.

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring. But it's Saturday.. My alarm clock shouldn't be going off. I shut my alarm clock off and roll over pulling the covers up and getting ready to fall back asleep when my mom yells up the stairs "Sophie get up we have a big day ahead of us!" I groan and put my pillow over my face.

I fall back asleep for about 20 minutes when suddenly the blankets and pillows were ripped out of my grasp. "Mom!" I yelled furious at her. She smiled at me sweetly "we have a long day ahead of us, with U.S. leaving for the campground today in all." She said gesturing towards my suitcases which hadn't been filled yet. I roll my eyes and lean on my elbows squinting at the sun that now shine brightly in my eyes. I lay back covering my eyes as my mom chuckled. "Be up within 5 minutes or I'll be back." She warns stepping out of my room allowing me to get dressed.

I yawn and sigh, getting out of the comfort of my bed and stripping out of my clothes deciding to take a nice long shower.

I turn on the shower and step in, moaning at the water temperature. Thirty minutes later I get out, wrapping a fluffy towel around me and putting another around my hair.

After a few moments I let my hair down blow drying it and braiding it in a side braid. I put a crop top on along with my shorts and a pair of flip flops. To complete my look I put on se basic makeup and smile at my reflection. I go downstairs kissing my mum and dads cheeks before sitting on the island and drumming my fingers. "So what's the plan for today?" I ask my parents, looking from my mum to my dad.

"Well after we pack were going to go to the camp ground." My dad simply said.

I stared at him in confusion, "so this was The 'big plans' " I asked. My parents both nodded and I let out a sigh. I trudge upstairs and go to my closet grabbing random clothes and throwing them in my suitcase. After both suitcases are filled I zip both of them and bring them downstairs setting them by the front door.

I go back upstairs grabbing my phone and my charger going back downstairs and putting my stuff in the back of our car.