Chapter 2

Hi guys I'm back! I'm going to try write more I enjoy it just getting back into the swing of it

slave's pov
*****************

I pry my eyes open and cringe at how tired I am. I couldn't sleep at all last night because of how uncomfortable the cage is for me to sleep in. I had no pillow and no blanket and the hard metal bottom gave me no comfort.

"Wake up slave, it's time for breakfast," Master says as He turns the lights on and walks in front of my cage. He's wearing a grey suit that hugs His muscular body perfectly and even if I stared for hours I wouldn't find a single imperfection in His outfit.

He leans down to unlock the latch and opens the cage door, His eyes on me expectantly.

Fuck I've forgot what position I'm supposed to do when I'm let out of my cage. I crawl out slowly and decide to kneel in attention, my heart racing and my skin feeling hotter than usual as I pray it's the right thing to do. Master stands silently for a moment before my head is quickly whipped back by His hand grabbing my hair.

"When I open your cage on a morning you're supposed to go straight to the garden to relieve yourself," He says sternly, the authority in His voice sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry-"

He slaps me hard enough to bring tears to my eyes. If He wasn't holding my hair as tightly as he is then my head would have been thrown to the side by the force of the hit.

"Slaves don't speak unless told to," He says coldly. I nod and keep my eyes trained on His chest so I don't look at His eyes accidentally. He lets go of my hair and steps back expectantly. I hesitate for a moment before I start crawling out of the room.

I vaguely remember where I'm going and once I'm at the back door to the garden I realise how full my bladder is. The door is already open to let the summer air in so I go outside on my hands and knees still and stop when I'm on the grass. I almost reach for my cock to aim but I remember what Master told me so I keep my hands away and focus on relieving myself.

Master steps outside and I avoid eye contact with Him as He lights a cigarette with an expensive looking lighter.

"I'm going to show you how to do your enema every morning," He says as I watch my piss drip down my thighs with nothing I can do to stop it. I stay still as I hear the hose turn on behind me as Master gets ready to hose me off. "Turn around to face me."

I do as he says, and the hose turns on, drenching my face and back as He soaks me, cigarette in the other hand. He takes casual drags of it while He covers me in icy cold water with His spare hand. I shiver as He turns the hose off and connects an attachment to the end, it has a thin nozzle attached and I assume that's to go in my ass.

Master stands behind me and I startle when the nozzle pushes against my asshole and the cold water slowly fills my ass. It's so cold but He doesn't hold it there long, just enough to clean my asshole out. I hold it in until Master instructs me to push it all out. I feel the cold water drip down my thighs and can only imagine how gross it looks for Master.

"You're making a mess," He says coldly. I hear Him blow out another lung full of cigarette smoke as He fills my ass again, this time longer than last.

We repeat this four times, until Master decides I'm clean enough. I'm shivering violently as Master hoses me down one last time, freezing water covering my body.

"You will do this yourself every morning, your asshole will be spotless understood?" He asks and I nod quickly.

"Yes Master," I answer obediently.