Chapter 1

Anna's POV

It is already nine thirty and friday but here I am having yet another argument with my father who's been trying to control my life ever since that stupid shoot out at the university's parking lot.

"Dad you can't spoil my summer vacations for me." I nearly yelled slamming my fist against the surface of the small table placed next to the sofa causing the glass vase to hit the ground and shatter in small pieces.

Well here goes another one.

I could see the veins bulging in his neck and his face going red but I knew he'll never go further than raising his voice at me. "You better change your tone missy. I'm your father and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." From the last part of his sentence I could tell he nearly wanted to cry.

I sighed, I couldnt just give in to his decision. "Dad, you want me to take a stranger everywhere I go. And that is safe?" I muttered, his eyes softened.

Bingo! It worked. He always gives in when I go puppy eyes on him.

But my happiness was short lived. "I wasn't asking you actually, I came to tell you. Perhaps you're forgetting that."

"You know what pops? I'm out, my friends must be waiting at the club." I ignored his words and grabbed my black hand bag with the gucci logo shining in gold.

His voice was heard again as I was busy putting on my heels and adjusting the end of my dress to go slightly higher on my thighs. "You're taking the bodyguard with you or you're not going."

I shook my head at him, his voice was quite firm and for a moment I nearly gave in to his order. "Dad I'm not." I stated walking toward him. "You're going insane the last days but still I love you." I kissed his cheek before approaching the door. "Bye see you in the morning." I yelled as I went down the flight of stairs.

The sound of my heel hitting the hollow stair case was heard with each step I took and echoed in the whole house.

The moment I exited the house I heard the familiar voices yelling my name. "Anna come fast it's already late, I am sure bouncer won't let us in."

I sometimes do regret not listening to dad. My dress was already short and the fact that it had nothing to cover my back, made me nearly shiver as the cold night air tickled my skin.

And then the chuckle followed, the chuckle that gets my panties soaked.

Quit being horny Anna! I mentally scolded myself. Why do I keep drooling over my best friend who already has a girlfriend?

Ugh I have been single for way too long.

"Don't worry Nita, Anna has her way to deal with that mountain." He let out, pecking his girlfriend's lips.

It wasn't jealousy but it hurted to see all my friends having someone while I've been single my whole life, I've met quite a lot of guys but they all were the "you were good last night" type of guys.

Suddenly a pair of fingers snapped before my eyes, getting me out of the trance. "Anna?" My friend Liza spoke, while all the others looked at me in bewilderment.

"Oh sorry." I giggle embarrassed. "And yeah I know how to deal with John, so let's go?"

"Ofcourse! What are we waiting for? Christmas?" Liza yelled and Mark turned the keys, the engine roared alive.

........

And here we stand, infront of the most famous club in Detroit. Eventhough it is owned by dad, I never got the VIP treatment, sucks to have an overprotective yet "you have to earn the respect yourself " type of parent.

Loud music could be heard eventhough we stood pretty far from the entrance. A few couples were sticked to eachother, making out in the dim lit corner of the parking space. The flashy lights were visible from the transparent glass door and then my eyes fell on the guy I despise yet flirt with, just for the sake of him letting me and my friends go pass the entrance.

He wasn't bad looking, I'll give him that but the guy was nothing but a disappointment. I tried giving him a chance once next month but he's the type of person who only cared about his own pleasure, and fell in a deep slumber leaving me unsatisfied.

His slick black hair was always pushed back and he wore the most expensive suits, I haven't seen any bouncer being so well off in whole Detroit.

The moment his eyes met mine, he smirked and adjusted his tie looking at me.

And here it came, Liza poked my shoulder and whispered. "Do your magic babes."

A/N

I'm not quite sure of this story, I feel like this will flop big time but I've been really excited to post this since last year and my love sincerelytae has been giving me the motivation since weeks so here it goes