disclaimer

Hello <3

Welcome to Elemental!

Before we get into everything, I need to make some things clear about the book just to avoid confusion and more so for clarification!

Firstly, I do not support J.K Rowling. Not at all, not her views nor anything she has said that has hurt not only our community, but people all around the world. This is a safe place for all, and I extend my love to ALL. We're all sugar plums here, my angels!

Secondly, there are some things about this book that I have planned, let me tell you about them :)

I've decided to age up all of the characters. This book will begin in their third year, where I plan all the characters in Annie's year group (the golden trio etc) to be 18. I'm doing this because I think it helps with the plot a lot more, in my case anyway. See it almost like a version of Hogwarts where everyone's older! I hope this doesn't deter you from what I have planned, I promise it won't really do anything or get in the way of anything, it's just for plot :)

also idk about you guys, but there is no way in hell i am writing smut unless they're 18 no WAY

Now, what I have planned is that the plot of the story won't actually align with whatever the books/movies have if that makes sense. I may add, and take away events etc. Once again, I really hope you like it - I'm super excited!!

I'm a massive twilight fan too, die hard if you will. My hp and twilight obsession have been here since I was 11 and they're not going away any time soon, let me tell you. Some of the characters you see may be inspired by twilight characters!

Please don't steal my work. Taking inspiration is more than welcome, infact i encourage it - but please please please don't steal :( it's super shitty and no one likes it 😭

NOW ONTO THE MAIN CHARACTER, THE HIGH BITCH HERSELF - ANNIE!

In this book, there will be a new type of witch, if you can even call it that. You see, she is something completely unheard of in the wizarding community - she is what they call an elemental, a witch with power over the four elements. They are bound to her very being and she can manipulate them in any way she wishes, making her arguably incredibly dangerous.

This story is set in a way where I guess you could say Harry isn't the chosen one on his own? Annie is also incredibly important, and thus their lives are completely intertwined. Idk, I guess one thing I always hated about the franchise was how deeply lonely Harry must have felt and this is my way of throwing my own little spin on it.

Now, of COURSE I HAD TO MAKE A MATTHEO FIC. Draco seems to get all the super cool ones, and I am an absolute simp for Mattheo pls - the way I'm trying to shift realities to LOVE THAT MAN.

Another thing I need to say real quick, I am a full time uni student with a full-time job and side business but I am really trying to dedicate myself to this story. If there is something I write that you don't like, let me know! I'm so open to criticism and open conversation, this is a book I'm creating for not only myself but for YOU. It seems only fair you guys get a say in what you like, right? With this being said, I'm kindly begging pls don't send hate - I'll just cry more than likely and I ugly cry so you'll be doing a disservice to everyone

I'm super bad at editing my books too, I live in England but English is my second language so if I make mistakes, honestly just lmk I appreciate it so much my sugar buns. BUT I WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS PRISTINE, I GOT THIS!

This book will contain smut, so please keep that in mind. Please understand that this will be eventual, and when it happens, i'll indulge you all freely, I PINKY PROMISE! Please understand that to read said content, I advise you to AT LEAST be 16, I obviously can't stop you but I do feel it's my obligation to put that here - pls don't tell me you're 13 and reading i'll probably pass away i-

ONTO SOME TRIGGER WARNINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT AND I WANT YOU ALL TO FEEL SAFE AND SEEN HERE

There will be mentions of death, violence, sex, alcohol. I will put a warning before each chapter that contains any of these topics, so if you do decide to read on, please read at your own discretion.

Quick note, hope you guys like the cover. I'm low-key so in love, I made it in like 3 minutes and even though it shows, I'm still in awe tee hee

Finally, I just want to say that if you've made it to the very end of this annoyingly long chapter of sorts - thank you. I'm incredibly nervous to start this, but I have high hopes. I really hope you guys do too :) <3 xx

Now, lets begin.