Don't stop.

He slowly began to thrust into me, our bodies colliding sent a warm feeling through my entire body, the harder he went the more i had to resist screaming his name, i grasped onto the table, my fingertips slowly sliding down the length of it, he grabbed my legs and threw them over his shoulders as he got faster, i wrapped my arms around his neck, in that moment i couldn't contain myself, i covered my mouth with my hand not letting the moans escape it. To which Enzo grabbed my hand and held it against the table above my head and lowered his face to mine.

"I want everyone to hear how pathetically desperate you are for me mi amor."

Fuck. I couldn't keep it in any longer.

"OHHH FUCK. ENZO PLEASE!"

I can't believe i just did that, on my first day. At my new job, but in this moment i couldn't think about the risks or if we were going to get caught. All i could think about was the way he was making me feel, the way that he was touching me. His hands all over my body, touching it tenderly. I didn't want this moment to end, but then he lifted my body, his hand on my ass, as he slammed me against the wall, letting a small groan escape his mouth, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he finished and pulled his body off of mine, breathless i collapsed onto the floor naked, as my legs were now shaking and too weak to hold myself up, i looked up at him expecting him to help me up, but instead he chuckled zipped up his trousers and threw on his shirt, he then kicked my ripped clothes towards me in a pile and said:

"Get dressed, then see yourself out Miss Baudelaire."

He swiftly left the room. I was all alone. I huffed. How dare he, he fucked me ripped all my clothes and just left. I knew i hated him, why did i even believe this would change anything. I put on my underwear, but not my bra since he cut it in half. My favourite bra too. Then i put my skirt and jumper on, and tried to get up, i was wobbly, but i had to get out of that fucking room. As i walked out of the room with a slight limp i could tell people knew, as they sneered at me, and whispered to each other when i finally reached the elevator i heard a woman's voice behind me.

"OHHHH ENNNZZOOOOO! ahahahahahahaha" She mocked. I didn't know who she was but i was not going to let her disrespect me. So i turned around.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Yeah, the problem is you're a fucking whore, trying to get a promotion, you don't deserve a strong man like Enzo he could do so much better than you." She replied.

Maybe she was right. Maybe i was a whore, but i knew damn well Enzo was not this strong man that she made him out to be, and i was going to make that clear.

"You know what, i may be a whore but at least i had a fucking chance with a man like that, and let me tell you, the sex is fucking good, but the guy who fucked me in that room, isn't half as nice as the sex. Ooooooh darling you do not understand, he has more dick in his head than his pants." and with that i stormed off into the elevator, well my best attempt of storming off. There in the elevator i was met by a short girl, with dyed red hair, and black square glasses, with heavy eyeliner, and she was wearing a purple suit and converse.

"Ignore her, that's Hannah, she has been trying to get into Enzo's pants since the day she joined, you're the only one who's been successful, I'm Tiffany by the way, well that's my government name ahaha, i prefer Maxx." She said as she held out her hand to shake mine.

Gosh she talked fast, but she seemed nice so i shook her hand.

"Hey Tiff- or Maxx, I'm Michelle."

"Oh gosh hun, looks like you have a gash on your hand here let me help."

Shit, the plaster must've fallen off. Maxx took out a black plaster and stuck it over the gash.

"Thank you." i said.

"No problem dollface, right gotta go this is my floor! Call me though!" she said with a giggle as she took out a pen from her hair and wrote her number on my other hand, she then smiled and walked out. I could tell we were going to be great friends, so i added her number to my phone. I then waited to reach my floor, so i could finally go home.