Chapter 4

This chapter is a transition chapter, announcing above all the continuation of the fic. It's not the most exciting, but it seemed necessary to me because it sets up the plot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summary: Scott learned that the Money was going to punish Derek for breaking the truce by transforming another wolf, Jackson. Without really understanding why, he was forced to intervene. Following the confrontation, where he definitely took the wolf camp, they had to flee, taking Stiles with them, following his request. The latter also wants to become a werewolf.

End of the previous chapter: The three teenagers looked at each other and Derek understood. They were lost and he was going to have to guide them, at least initially. He had forgotten that he was with three teenagers who were not used to living alone...

Chapter 4
The consequences of the leak

The late afternoon went calmly, the boys put away the little business they had taken in the cupboards, filled the refrigerator and kitchen cupboards with the groceries done in the morning. They briefly explored the house and observed the surroundings, slowly taking their marks or rediscovering the place.

The minutes passed, in silence and Derek eventually found Scott, sitting on a bench that offered a breathtaking view of the lake. He looked dreamy, his head rested on his hands and his gaze scrutinized the surroundings.

- Are you all right?

The teenager seemed almost embarrassed to be surprised in the middle of daydreaming.

- Yes, a little confused, we'll have to get used to it, I imagine.

Derek felt that he did not tell him everything, but he refused to push him to confidences that he could blame himself for later. But the teenager felt the need to speak.

- I worry about my mother, she's going to make ink blood.

He didn't have this kind of problem. But he easily imagined the situation in which these teenagers found themselves. They abandoned their parents, without a word of explanation, making them fear the worst. What a choice with serious consequences! To tell the truth, seeing them worried almost reassured him. It would not have been normal for it to have been otherwise.

He left him to his thoughts, knowing full well that he could do nothing to help him. He found Stiles in a comparable state, leaning against the wall.

- Well, that's not all, but they'll eventually make me depress... Jackson mustn't be better. I have to occupy them, he thought.

But at that moment, the teenager appeared, smiling, with a broom in his hand, a vacuum cleaner under his arm.

- Come on, there's some cleaning to do. Ten years of dust are accumulated here. We must drive them out! He exclaimed by handing the broom to Derek.

He did not look depressed, dreamy or melancholy at all. On the contrary, it was overflowing with energy.

He soon dragged Stiles into his cleaning mission, vacuuming him and ordering him to take care of the living room. Derek, armed with his broom and Scott, armed with a cloth to make the dust were deployed on the first floor to make the rooms livable. Derek did not even complain, he immediately understood that this activity, even if it was not part of his hobbies, would have the merit of occupying Scott and Stiles. But Jackson's attitude intrigued him and he swore to clarify it as soon as he had the opportunity.

The evening arrived slowly, the house had regained acceptable cleanliness and the boys seemed a little more serene than when they arrived. They had dinner together, Stiles had taken care of the chore of meals. However, the atmosphere remained a little tense.