19: Pisa

Writing mood xoxo

Harry hasn't really checked his phone since he posted the picture. The five of them are now in a nice Italian restaurant, not really in the touristic centre, and they all ordered different kind of pizzas to share.

"Your phone is vibrating, Harry." Niall says pointing to the device on the table.

"It's my mom, is it alright if I pick up?" Harry checks the screen.

"Of course, go for it mate." Liam nods.

"Hi mom!" Harry has a bright smile on his face and waves at the woman on his screen.

"Where is my son!" she exclaims, big smile on her face as well.

"Well I'm here." Harry waves again but Anne shakes her head.

"I meant my other son, my Louis. I saw your picture, Harry are you back together again? Is it finally happening?"

Harry blushes and Louis couldn't feel any happier. Losing Harry also meant losing Anne and Gemma and they are honestly just as much family to him as his own mom and sisters.

"I'm here, Anne!" Louis smiles, grabbing the phone out of Harry's hand. "How are you doing? You look even more gorgeous than I remember." Louis winks, showing off his charms to his ex mother in law.

"Still the same old Casanova, aren't you Louis? I'm good by the way, darling. How are you? How are your studies going?"

"I have to redo my year, didn't go that smoothly." He admits, his face looking a bit sad. "I should check out other majors. There isn't a lot of job opportunities in drama anyway."

"Oh sweetheart, I'm sure you'll find your way. You are a clever boy. Jay told me that you have a new boyfriend, how's that working out?"

"I uh..."

"Mom, the food is going to arrive. I'll call you another time this week okay? Love you!" Harry snatches the phone out of Louis' hand and ends the call. This was getting too awkward.

Louis chuckles and shakes his head.

"Tsk, is that a way to treat your mom, Haz?" Louis smirks before taking the straw from his drink between his lips.

"It's rude to call when you're about to eat."

"Bullshit." Louis laughs, shaking his head. "Do you already have likes and stuff on that pic that you posted?"

"Yeah, want to check it out together?"

Louis nods and takes place on Harry's lap so they can both watch the screen.

"Wow, 346 likes. I think that's the most I've ever got." Harry says, eyes wide.

"Let's check the comments."

Harry nods and opens the comment section

NiallHoran: THESE ARE MY DADS THEY BOUGHT ME ICE CREAM

Harry and Louis both roll their eyes and giggle, looking at the other comments.

ItsAshton: please tell me you guys are back together

AnneTwist: my beautiful sons

Lottie_Tommo: wtf Louis why didn't you tell me that you dumped that boring Italian ass and went back to the real deal?

Grimmie: When you're back from Italy we should hang out again xxx

"Hang out again?" Louis snaps. "Have you really been hanging out with Nick Grimshaw the whole year."

"They went wild on parties." Niall chuckles while drinking his like seventh beer? "I remember I spit out my drink when I got that snapchat from the two of them making out!" Niall isn't really thinking clear when he says the words, laughing about that night. He'd never expected that.

"You made out with him? He touched you?" Louis' eyes are now full of hurt and he is so close to crying.

"It was one time, Lou and it was just during a game of truth or dare and Nick dared me to kiss him. Everybody was drunk, it was Spring break and I guess Eleanor recorded it and sent it to my best friends on snapchat."

"You kissed him." Louis gets off Harry's lap, pulling his hand away when Harry tries to pull him back.

"I did, Lou. It was stupid and didn't mean anything. It was on a party, everybody was drunk and it was only a dare. I promise I don't have any feelings for him." Harry feels helpless and honestly he just wants to strangle Niall for saying this but on the other hand it's good because he can be honest about it. He doesn't want to keep anything from Louis.

"Excuse me!" Louis stops a waiter and the man comes to their table. "A double whiskey coke please." He orders and Harry can feel pain going through his heart.

"He means sparkle water, Sir. Don't give him the whiskey." Zayn says immediately. "Really, don't you dare" the man nods quickly, his eyes big and runs inside, not staying away for long as he brings a bottle of sparkled water.

"Fuck you, Zayn." Louis groans but pours the water in his glass anyway.

"We discussed self-destruction because of feelings Louis and I won't let you do it again. Now drink that water." Zayn orders giving Louis a stern look.

Louis rolls his eyes but obeys anyway. He knows that Zayn knows best in these kind of situations and the alcohol would have probably made him do and say things he'll regret.

"I swear, Louis it didn't mean anything." Harry does another hopeless attempt to catch Louis' attention so they can talk it out.

"Really not now, Haz." Louis' voice shakes. "Just let me be, yeah? It's another wave of information that's drowning me and now is not the time to discuss. We'll talk later tonight or tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay... I am sorry, Louis." Harry looks straight into Louis' eyes, connecting green and blue and Louis nods. He can read Harry's eyes and he sees the regret in them.

"I know you are, Harry. Doesn't make it hurt less again. Let's just not talk or think about it now, yeah? We are with the guys and we should have a nice night. We're in Pisa with good food, nice drinks and our best friends. This is for later."

Harry only nods, but he wasn't able to enjoy said good foot and nice drinks. When he thinks he is getting closer to Louis, other shit happens. It's like the universe doesn't want Harry to be happy anymore and more and more things are coming between him and his soulmate...