The Day it Started- 'Mae'

Me and my best friends Charlotte, Piper, Bri, and our talking black cat Holly wee having a sleepover at my place. Yeah, I know your thinking talking cat!?! Well recently scientests have developed a collar so animals can talk so yeah. Anyway we were casually talking until we heard a loud knock on the door. My parents weren't home so I looked through the window to see a giant truck that said "Goverment of the USA" on it and figured if I don't open the door there gonna bust it down."Oh no, have any ideas why you have a giant truck in your driveway Mae?" Piper said. "No idea" I replied. So I opened the door, to three goverment officials, standing on my porch. "Mae Garland the world is about to go out in full crises anytime next week. You and these other people... and thst cat are the only ones who can stop it." the taller one said."Listen, were just ordinary girls, there is nothing special about us." Bri said in a soft voice. "No, when you all were young you were each given a bottle, not filled wit milk but with a potion. One that gives you special powers. And that cat, yeah his collar isn't like others, she has super speed." the guy to the left answered. "WHAT!" Holly purred. "Yes, and you girls to unlock your powers, and find out to use them come with us to a taining camp for the Powered"  "Alright" I answered in a sigh. By the time we got there it was almost dark. And when we entered the facility, we saw high tech weapons and loads of people- the instructors. They split us up and we each went to a station with an instructor. I got to mine and met my trainor Linda. "Hello Mae, i'm sure your stunned, but i might as well start off by telling you that you have the power to talk telepathicaly, to anyone to distract someone in a battle, or mess with their minds.""Woah, but how?" I answered. "Just think about who and what you wanna say! And when you and your friends are part of the alliance to battle, you can confuse the enemy.""Cool, can I try it on you?" she nodded yes. I thought and closed my eyes, and then opened my eyes and wondered if it had worked."Yes! Yes! you did it Mae!" I couldn't beleive it I had a super power. I waited on the couches by the entrance and waited for the others. Bri was first to come. "I am able to turn into a giant panda, and then hit them with bamboo!" she exclaimed. "WOW thats awesome I replied." And then I told her my power. Then Piper, and Charlotte walked towards them."I can control water!" Piper yelled. "And I can fly! like a bird without wings!" Charlotte said excited. We all showed each other our powers, and then the officials dropped us off at my house and said "Now, only use you powers in dangerous situations like the one that may be coming next week. And whats coming next week, the whole world is going to freeze in time except you and other Powered. The day it happens... you'll know and just step in the teleporter that will be in town hall the day it happens and you'll be able to complete your quest after you're in the Above, the Above is a world that is only known to Powered people and the only place to stop this madness, there will be maps and voices telling you what to do.""And don't tell ANYONE about this after the world is saved no one can know about this, we are counting on you guys." And then they left.