Chapter-14

"ohh! When I asked to towel why didn't you speak anything?" Asked yibo and one step forward and became too close to each other.

"I..I...I ahhhh...." Zhan is trying to say but when yibo become too close Zhan lost his balance and fall on the bed with yibo on top of him their faces just inches apart to each other while looking at each other's eyes they can feel each other's hot breath. Yibo unconsciously reach his hand toward Zhan's cheek and rub gently with thumb when yibo's hand touch Zhan's cheek his heart beat become fast more then wind Zhan's left hand unconsciously reach yibo's right hand which is on his cheek Zhan touch yibo hand softly still looking at yibo and yibo's heart beat become fast when Zhan touch his hand. Yibo still unconsciously leaning forward to Zhan's juicy and pinkish lips looking at his lips and Zhan still unconsciously close his eyes.

Yibo lean too close to Zhan's lips and now Yibo's and Zhan's lips are touching to each other's. Yibo can feel Zhan's soft as candy and pink as candy colour lips and Zhan can feel yibo's Smooth and creamy lips. Yibo slowly start to s*ck upper lip of Zhan and Zhan just feel it after some minute of s*cking upper lip yibo come to lower one and start s*cking it gently and bite it softly after some minute yibo stop and look at Xiao Zhan who's eyes are close and looking most beautiful creature. Wang yibo again look at Zhan's lips and start kissing them slowly and Zhan response this time with softly and slowly.

After 5mins of slow kissing Zhan gasp for air and became breathless yibo look at Zhan and stop kissing Zhan's face red as Tomato and gasping for air looking so beautiful and hot at same time yibo again start kissing Zhan this time roughly and Zhan didn't response coz he is still innocent and naive in this matter. 10mins kissing roughly Zhan again became breathless but yibo didn't stop and still kissing him roughly Zhan start to hitting yibo on shoulder with tiny hand and yibo stop. Yibo look at Zhan and gulp Zhan is now looking so s*xy and spicy yibo just can't control himself and again leaning to kiss Zhan but Zhan turn his red as Tomato face with pinkish and swollen lips yibo control himself as he can and turn Zhan with hand to face him and kiss Zhan's mole softly and Zhan close his eyes.

Both of them lost in their own world and didn't notice that someone is watching them from the very beginning with smirk on his face and that someone is non other then aka Huang Jingyu.

*Now I know who is the person yibo is in love with* Huang Jingyu talk in the mind.

"How long they want to stay in their own world dude let's return them in this world as yibo's punishment for not telling his best friend about your love story" Huang Jingyu mumble to himself and smirk.

Huang Jingyu put serious face and knock on the door Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo heard sudden door knock both of them come out of their world and immediately stand up from the bed in embarrassment and stand straight beside each other.

"What are you two doing just now?" Asks Huang Jingyu with serious face.

"Ehh! We..we..." Zhan is trying to say while shuttering but cut of bye yibo.

"We just accidentally slipped and fell on the bed." Said yibo in cold voice and Zhan nodded rapidly and didn't dare to look up in embarrassment.

"Oh! I thought I saw something else." Said huang Jingyu in teasing tone with smirk.

"No..no it's not like that.... I think Carmen Lee mom is c..calling me. Said Zhan in nervously with awkward smile and left the room without look at any of them.

First: how is the chapter tell me ok!😉
I know you will like it right dear reader's?😏

OMG 😳 I can't believe I wrote this scene and I can't stop myself from embarrassment 🤧 I feel very awkward while writing god please forgive this innocent child and my innocent reader's too🙏🏻🙏🏻

Let's meet at next update.😊

Saranghae 💜