Chapter-4

Weird Wang yibo

Wang yibo left Xiao mansion to Wang mansion. After 20min Wang yibo reach Wang mansion and enter the living area and going to his bedroom but stop middle in the living area when see all mansion's lights off except one lamp near the single couch which is on corner. Wang yibo ignore the light and was about to walk again but stop when hear a voice of Carman Lee and turn to right side where Carman Lee's voice come from.

"Why are you late today yibo?" Asked Carman Lee in cold tone.

"Club with Friends!" Reply yibo in cold face and left for room before Carman Lee's response.

"Yibo! Come here I'm not done yet!! Yiboo!!!" Carman lee yell at yibo who is already left the living room.

In room

Wang yibo enter the room and go direct to the bathroom. After quick shower Wang yibo wear pajama and lay down on the bed. When Wang yibo was trying to sleep but open's eyes immediately coz Xiao Zhan's juicy pink lips and thier kissing scene come up in mind. Wang yibo take a long breath and try again to sleep but can't sleep this repeat several times Wang yibo become restless and didn't sleep whole night.

At 4:44am morning when Wang yibo think Xiao Zhan's long lashes, shining eyes, straight nose, juicy and pinkish lips, and attractive mole. Wang yibo smiling like crazy and lay on the bed while cuddling the pillow and sleep with smiling face.

Wang yibo awake in sleep when hear alarm rang and it's 7am Wang yibo off the alarm and sleep again. Wang yibo sudden awake in sleep and sat on bed while rubbing hear with fingers and Look at the wall clock it's 8:12am already.
Wang yibo immediately left the bed and go for bathroom after 30min. Doing regular routine and shower Wang yibo come out from the bathroom with towel around his waist which is showing fair skin and sexy abs.
Wang yibo go to Closet and wear white T-shirt, dark blue jeans, sky blue shirt on t-shirt and white sneakers shoes.

Wang yibo come downstairs for breakfast Wang yibo come to the dinning table and say "hey" and "good morning" to Carman Lee, Darren Wang and hai Kuan and start eating their breakfast in silence but Wang yibo keep smiling while eating like crazy and Here Carman Lee, Darren Wang and hai Kuan keep exchange glance at each other with shocked and confused. Finally Wang yibo come to his sense when hear voice Carman Lee's voice.

"Why my baby keep smiling like you got a lottery! Or did finally my baby find a girlfriend?!" Asked Carman Lee in teasing tone.

"What!!! Girlfriend is my ass! And who's smiling." Wang yibo asked in confusion because he himself don't know he is keep smiling like crazy.

"You yibo! Who else mom talking to!" Said hai Kuan.

"Ehh! Me! I..I am not smiling why I smile for nothing!" Said Wang yibo with put cold face again.

"Ooo my bobo! Don't hide and Don't worry your family. We will support you now tell us! What is her name? How she is look? Is she beautiful? When you meet? And and when will you sta...." Carman lee asked in Excitement but cut off by Wang yibo.

"Mom!! Stop it ok! I don't have any girlfriend so stop it!" Yell Wang yibo with cold and expressionless face at Carman Lee.

"Yibo! Where is your table manners and how you talk to mom!" Said hai Kuan.

"Then tell your mom why your smiling like crazy coz she will not sit in peace when she found out." Said Darren Wang.

"Yess my baby your dad is right! Tell me tell us why are you smile like that. We never see you smile! who is she? Is she from your classmate or University?! And what her nam..." Again Carman Lee cut off by Wang yibo.