Chapter 1

Authors's Note

This book is completely fictional and its actually my first serious teen fiction AU so please be kind and vote and share with your friends also.It will be very much appreciated if you read and vote please vote guys.Also let me take this opportunity to inform you that there will be some mature and explicit content so bare that in mind just wanna say if you're a person who's not okay or open minded to reading stuff like that well this book probably isn't for you but thanks anyways.This book is a pure work of fiction and my overactive imagination so none of the stated events or characters whether they bare any resembleances to  persons are not actually real or associated with a particular individual.

Finally I will like to say that these are my own ideas and I would not want others to steal or publish any part of my book. If you want to publish something please write your own and work with your own ideas.Anyways thanks for reading and please please hit the vote button and vote and share.Love you.

Sage's POV

You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. That is all.

I'm Sage an 18 year old orphan.I never knew my parents since they died when I was very young.I was alone and I lived in an orphanage but now since my 18th birthday they want me to live on my own now since I'm technically an adult.However I don't know how I will find a place to stay or where I will get the money from to pay the rent every month.I have no one to assist me and now I have to face these challenges on my own.

I'm a good girl who gets good grades in my class and I have never had a boyfriend.I'm just a good girl who's scared of the world outside these walls.I know it can be very dangerous out there for a young teenage girl.I'm just so scared of venturing off into a big world but I guess I have to be brave.I have no choice.

I always had big dreams wishing that someone would adopt me and I will have a happy family and experience what it was like to be truly loved and cared for but all my hopes dwindled and my dreams were shattered since no one ever adopted me.Nobody wanted to care for me.

Today was my last day at the ophanage so I woke up extrememly early to reflect back on the times I have spent here and all the bittersweet memories I have of this place.Pretty soon I'll have to be on my own and that thought only sacres the hell out of me.I don't want to be some vulernable teen.

I took a long warm bath and straightened my hair.I wore my favorite black,skinny jeans and a cropped top and grabbed my converse.I packed my bag with the little things I had and made sure to carry my one prized possession which was my parents wedding ring.It was the only momento I have left of them and its something I always treasured close to my heart.

I gazed sadly back at my room.The room that had rescued me when my parents died.The room that I spent most of my life in.I fell the rapid flow of  tears rolling down my cheeks and onto the creaky floors.The floors that my feet would never touch again.

I carefully wiped the tears away and hopped downstairs.I said my tearful goodbyes to Miss Susan and Miss Lacy,the orphan mistresses who had take good care of me since I came to live here.

After the painful goodbyes were said I walked through the door.This was why I hate goodbyes.They always made me into an emotional baby.I pretty much despise goodbyes.A warm rush of breeze past me as the I made my way towards the road.

As I walked I cringed in fear not knowing where to go or what to do with my life now.I completely feel like I am in the middle for nowhere.I stood at the bus stop and tentatively waited hoping I would get a bus and get out of here.The only question that hovered my mind was where exactly would I go? Its not like I have relatives or friends who would want me to stay with them.And even if my friends did want me it was not good either.They will either want to abuse me or beat me up.So I guess I have to try on my own.

Time slipped and by now the  radiant midday sun was evident overhead.I felt tried and weak not knowing where to go.I had been sitting in the bus stop for quite a while now and still I couldn't figure out where to go or what to do.

I wasn't looking at the road.I was just staring as my hands as I nervously played with them.Just then I heard a car horn blowing vigorusly near where I sat.I looked up and saw a black Chevrolet with a male driver inside.The driver had stopped probably upon seeing me sitting there.He rolled the windows  down and ushered for me to come closer to the Chevy.I was so scared as shivers crept through my spine.Oh what if he was a pedophile or worse a kidnapper? I was literarly so freaking scared but somehow my feet started moving as I approcahed the mysterious stranger.I reached the window of the Chevy and just then  the man spoke up.

"Hey love you going somewhere?" he smirked through his black sunglasses.

"Um yeah actually I don't know where I'm going." I honestly replied.

"You have some problems love?" 

"Yeah actually I don't have anywhere to go.I just had to leave the orphanage cause I turned 18 now so I had to leave." I turthfully replied. I have no idea why I'm actually telling my life's problems to this complete stranger but somehow I just did.

"Aww that's bad love.I'm so sorry.But you know what I definitely cannot leave you out here alone.It's too dangerous for a young girl to be here all by herself.Hop in and let me take you with me." he said.

"What? No actually I will be fine.I cannot possibly go with you.You see I might be in the middle of nowwhere but I cannot go with you." I said loudly while stomping my feet on the ground.

"I didn't mean it like that love.I mean I can offer you a place to stay and be safe until you find your own place okay." he smirked.

"Oh thanks I guess I'll go with you then."

I didn't know how to respond.My mind was just unable to think straight.I mean sure going with this guy can prove to be dangerous but I have no other options and besides its only until I find somewhere to stay on my own.

I picked up my bag and hopped nto the front seat next to him.Now I got a close glimse of the man.He was tall and had black tousled hair.He also had a very cute smile and I especially loved the way he smirked.His eyeslashes were so thick it could be illegal and he was very lean and muscular and had amazing abs.He seemed like a man who workout regularly.He seemed pretty nice but older.

Wait! I barely know this guy and yet I was gaping at him like this.No I cannot make myself look like a vulernable freak.I need to wait and see what happens.I don't know if I can completely trust him.I mean I just met him so yeah.I'm still pondering over my actions.