George's travel

George packs his bags and leaves his place. The door closing behind made him shiver out of excitement. He smiles as he slowly puts his suitcase in his car's trunk while he hums to heatwaves. During the car ride to the airport, he couldn't  stop thinking about Dream and Sapnap. He got to the airport. Dream calls him unsuspectingly  "Hey, Where are you right now~?"

 George replies in embarrassment "I'm in the airport walking over to my flight." George can hear a faint voice walk over to dreams room. "Hey George! Where are you?" Sapnap says in a happy tone. "Hey Sapnap! I'm on my plane right now how are you?"

 Their conversation lasts for about five minutes, then George's plane was about to lift. "Sapnap, Dream my plane is about to lift off I need to go, see you in a couple hours!" Both of the men say their good byes to George and hangs up.

His flight was pretty boring it was just mumbled voices and he met some of his fans! It took about 9-10 hours but it finally landed. He called Dream telling him that he was here in the front of the airport, and about 10 ten minutes later a car slowly pulls up to him and the windows were a little tinted but enough to see who was there.

 George looked at the drivers seat to see Sapnap pointing to the backseat. George slowly looks to the backseat to see a dirty minded and blonde figure, Tall and Handsome man as well. George blushes and opens the back door where he will sit (Next to his soon to be boyfriend *smirk*). "Well hello there George." Said in a flirty and deep tone. George gets flustered as Sapnap turns on the radio. The car's engine starts to run and the car goes. The car ride was silent besides the radio, Sapnap and Dream assumed George was tired after all it was 12:37 am. Dream was glancing from time to time watching the dark haired sleeping.