Chapter 13: Muggle Transport

They caught the underground back to the burrow. While the rest of them had all tried their best to dress and blend into the Muggles, Scarlet stood hanging onto the railings of the train still in the weeping healer's robes. But besides from a couple of frowning stares, scarlet couldn't be more welcomed on the bus...countless males stood from their seat to allow room for scarlet to sit next to them, shamelessly flirting. But scarlet was too busy chatting, deep conversation with Fred and George, laughing, smiling, singing. She was just beginning to chant an 'Aussie classic' when Hermione twisted in her set to face harry.

'I don't trust her,' she whispered.

'What?' harry said loudly, which earned him an agitated glare from an elderly women sitting opposite them.

'Shhh!' Hermione placed a finger to her lips to form the international warning signal to 'shut up'.

'Whatever connections 'scarlet' has with Lupin is suspicious. I mean when has he ever mentioned a niece?' She paused to watch harry nod slash shrug. 'I think they're hiding something from us, and I don't think she is someone to get involved with,' as she eyed Harry disapprovingly.

'I’m not going out with her!' harry exclaimed, ' I know as much about her as you do!’

This time the old lady grunted, stuck up her nose, stood up and left the train. Harry thought that she didn't even get off at her intended stop.

This earned a slap from Hermione.

'I don't get it,' he whispered 'am I not allowed to talk on a public service without people sticking the nose up at me?' But then he turned back on subject.

'You're exactly right.' she said. Hermione threw a cautious glance at scarlet. 'We don't know anything about her'. Harry bit his lip. He did know one thing about scarlet that Hermione didn't, but he wasn't sure it was his job to tell her. Hermione was unaware of Harry's silence. 'I think...I think that is Guinevere Smith' she continued,' I mean, there aren't very many photos of her, and it’s said that she is in Britain, and the chance of her going to St Mungo’s with her occupation...' but Hermione drifted off in thought as they exited the train and headed back to the burrow.