Chapter 14

Arata:Damn it! None of our attacks are working on the Gorillia!

Kirimi:That's right,we can't even get close to it. It's surrounded by its own flames. And his flames are protecting him too. (Those are very pure flames)

Geolo:MUHAHAHAH Now you see the difference between us? It's over.

Amemi:I wonder how he doesn't get burned by his flames..it's so cool!

Kirimi:A-Amemi...-.-"'

Taiseko:DONT BE AFRAID! MOVE ON! Wait DONT MOVE ON! YOU'LL GET BURNED BY THE RED FLAMES!

Arata:Mataku! It's not the time to be fooling around!

Taiseko:I'm not!!

Amemi:What should we do...

Kirimi:Argh..

Arata:(I hope it doesn't gets to where Kirika is hiding..) *looks at the direction where Kirika is* *eyes widened* Eh?

Meanwhile...

Kirika(who is in hiding):(Now that I realized it..nothing is happening around me...)

-Back to the guardians-

Taiseko:OOI ARATA DONT LOSE YOUR FOCUS!!!

*red,deathly flames flying towards Arata*

Arata:Nani?! Damn!

Kirika:ARATA!!

*Kirika runs in front of Arata to protect him*

Arata:*eyes widened* (What is she doing..?!!)

"BOM"

*smoke blurred everyone's vision and blocked Kirika and Arata from their view*

Amemi:Kirika!

Kirimi:Kirika-San!

Taiseko:Sa-Sawada!

Kumoto:Hmm

Geolo:Wait..what? (Is she dead?) MUHAHAHAH she's definitely dead! She was hit by the flames after all *grins*

Taiseko:You..!

Geolo:Don't worry,the pain will only last for one second---you'll be dead the next second. I'm sure she died a peaceful death

Reborn:.....

Geolo:MUAHHAHA Sappier-sama will be so....(wait come to think of it,did Sappier want that girl dead or alive? If he is going to use her,then that means he wanted her alive! WHAT SHOULD I DO!? But,I thought Sappier-sama only wanted revenge,so killing her is still revenge right? Sappier-sama should be happy..but! I don't know if Sappier-sama wants her dead or alive! Anyway,even if he wants her alive,she's dead. If he wants her dead,her body had already been discriminated. MUAHHAHAH who cares anymore!)

Kumoto: Interesting. I'll see if you can kill me.

Kirimi:(Reborn..he isn't doing anything...Sawada Kirika-san is destined to be the Vongola 11th, she wouldn't die so easily..I hope)

*smoke slowly cleared up*

*Kirika and Arata lay unconsciously on the ground*

Amemi:Kirika!

Geolo:W-what? She's still alive? That's impossible!

Taiseko:Arata! Sawada!

Geolo: It can't be! My flames are able to discriminate even the biggest of man. How could such a girl with no power stay alive even after my flames directly hit her?? There must be something..!

Reborn: *smiles* Geolo, I'll give you the answer to your question. Why won't she die, you ask? It's simple. It's because..

Geolo: *gulps*

Reborn: You can figure out the answer yourself *whistles whistles*

Geolo: OOI! WERE YOU PLAYING WITH ME?! I'll kill you!

Reborn: You should know the answer yourself.

Geolo: .....(Know the answer myself?) *clench fist* (The sky flames...must be it...they protected her..)

Reborn: Anyway, we'll retreat for today. We have two injured and unconscious people you see. Ciao ciao!

*puff of smoke* *Reborn and friends disappeared*

Geolo: WAIT! ARGH! They got away! *looks at Kumoto*

Kumoto: *looks back at Geolo* *smiles slightly* How about one on on--

Geolo: Ah I'm sorry. My target is gone already so I'll go too. I don't have any business with you anyway. If we have affinity I'll see you again! Bye bye! *flies away*

Kumoto: O_O he's gone...

~~~~~~~

Arata: *wakes up* What...happened? Where is this?

Amemi: Don't worry, we are safe in Kirika's house.

Taiseko: GOOD! YOU WOKE UP! *pats pats*

Arata: *cough cough* Hey!! I'm still injured you know!

Amemi: All of you are still energetic!

Kirimi: That's good to hear, but on the other hand, Kirika..

Arata: AH! That's right! Kirika! Where is she? Is she okay? Did she die?

Kirimi: EHEM EHEM Satsuka-kun that's not a very good way of asking how is she -.-

Arata: Ah sorry sorry! But how is she?

Kirimi: She's fine I guess...just in a not-so-good condition. She's showing no signs of waking up.

Arata: How do you call that 'fine' ?! It's my fault...ARGH!

Amemi: It's okay okay! I'm sure Kirika will wake up sooner or later! Have faith in her!

Arata: How long has it been since..um..we came here?

Reborn: A few hours.

Arata: So long?!

Reborn: It's getting late so I think all of you should go back. Don't worry, I'll take care of Kirika, or at least Mama and Kamiya will.

Kirimi: Ya you are right. We'll come tomorrow to check on her.

Reborn: mm.

*everyone leaves* *Arata stops for a while*

Arata: Er..She...will be okay right?

Reborn: I think so

Arata: -.-"' No definite answer?

Reborn: Nope.

Arata: argh I'll come tomorrow *leaves*

Reborn: *in Kirika's room* I guess she's not as simple as Tsuna after all...

<End of Chapter>

**

Hehe took so long to update!
*hint hint Arata and Kirika* HAHAHA