Chapter 13

Geolo:Bring it on.

Arata:Tsk. You arrogant bastard! Don't come pleading to me later! *points gun at Geolo*

Geolo:Heh.

Arata:Kono..!!(With this shot you'll be dead!)*aims*

Kirika:Ahhhh..!!(What should I do?? This is getting intense..)

Arata:*fires!*

Kirika:ARATA!

*A bullet went straight for Geolo and exploded,polluting the air*

Taiseko:*cough*WOAH this is..cool...ARATA LET ME TRY IT LATER TOO!!

Amemi:*cough cough* This is really..

Kirika:Explosion?! But isn't it gun?

Arata:This is a special bullet with explosive inside too. Moreover,the explosive is not to be underestimated. Heh. So much for being smug. No Normal people can survive my gun shots.

Geolo:Hahhaah I'm sorry,but I'm not normal.

Arata:Nani?!

Kirimi:(Yappari...he won't be defeated just by a simple gun shot..)

Geolo:Was that all you've got? I was expecting more. Well then,my turn. *lights up ring*

Kirimi:NANI?! A BOX?!?

Geolo:*inserts ring into box* Come! Gorilla tempesta di mare!

Reborn:Gorilla Tempesta di mare...A storm gorilla Huh?

Geolo:Haha..this is my pet,Gorillia. Cute right? I always love how fluffy his fur are. *blushes*

Kirika:OoO"'(WOAH It's huge!!! Despite having a girly name! And Geolo-San...ehem-_-)

Arata:Sissy.*pouts*

Kirika:Haha...(he must be upset that his attack didn't work..haha...-_-"')

Taiseko:WOAH amazing! It sure is cute!

Gorillia:*glares at them angrily*

Kirika:EEE! (Cute?! As expected of Taiseko...only he..and Geolo-San would think of that)

Amemi:WOAH Gorilla! Nice box! How does it operate? Hahahahahah teach me too!

Kirika:(Another ignorant fellow...)

Geolo:*living in blissfulness*

Kirika:(He does know that we are in the middle of a battle right..)

Geolo:(Oops!)*cough cough* *serious mode again*Let's continue our battle. Don't underestimate this cute gorilla..I mean Gorillia,he's strong enough to defeat all of you. *evil grin*

Kirika:(What a quick change of mode..and what should I do..the gorilla..Gorillia-San is giving us a death glare >o<)

Kirimi:Watashiwa...I will protect all of you!

Amemi:Onee-chan!

Reborn:The opponent has a box animal..be careful..our chances are low..

Taiseko:OHH I'LL GIVE YOU A HAND! *starts punching the air with his fists*

Kirika:Reborn! Why don't we have our boxes..T^T it's unfair like this! I don't want Kirimi-San to get hurt too!

Kirimi:Daijoubu. I'll definitely-

*Gorillia lands on the floor*

Geolo:If you don't focus,you'll be killed instantly. Fufuhahaha

Arata:Shimata! We let our guard down! Everyone! Defend! The Gorillia is going to come straight for us!

Kirika:EHHH?!

Kirimi:Wakata. Amemi,take Kirika-San to somewhere safe..

Amemi:Mm!

Kumoto:Tsk. Don't forget that I'm still here. I can easily kill that gorilla in a second.

Kirimi:BAKA! Don't underestimate a box animal! It's not just a normal gorilla! Judging by the pure red flames around its ears,it's a unbelievably strong storm gorilla.

Geolo:I'm glad you know that. Go,Gorillia!

Gorillia:*roars* *storms feet on the ground with impact so great that could create an earthquake*

Taiseko:The ground is shaking!!!

Arata:And cracking!! The cracks are splitting the ground..!!

Kumoto:This is no big..deal..as long as we don't fall into the cracks..

Kirimi:THATS NOT ALL! Storm flames are coming out of cracks! Look!

Taiseko+Arata+Kumoto:You are right!

Reborn:Hmm...*throws a paper towards the storm flames*

*paper get burned immediately and not even a trace of it was left*

Reborn:I knew it..!

Geolo:That's right. The storm flames degenerates everything that comes into contact with it..you can become ashes in just a few seconds..

Reborn:Argh! Everyone! Don't touch the storm flames!

Arata:it's easy to say,but the flames are almost everywhere on the ground! How can we possibly not come into contact with them?!*jumps to evade the flames*

Amemi:Things are getting out of hand....*perspiration trickles down*

Kirika:Mm...(minna...)

Amemi:I should go and help! Kirika,stay here! *runs*

Kirika:Amemi!! (Why did she put herself to danger?! She would be safe if she was here! Wait...here?!)

<End of Chapter>

**

Finally another chapter huh?