Never Forget Me.

This One-Shot is a BoyxBoy. Don't like? Don't read. No sex this one is just fluffy and cute. Based off of the song (On the side) Building Coral Castle by The Words We Use ft. Kellin Quinn. I really like this song and I thought I could use it in this one shot. The song is sad but the story will have a happy ending. Anyways, enjoy!

"Why did you do it?"

"I-I don't know!" Daniel looked up at me in tears.

"I trusted you! How could you do this to me?" I wouldn't cry. I won't show weakness.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you, I love you!" I watched as the tears slid down his beautiful porcelin cheeks. The ones that always look so smooth and inviting to my lips, the ones I had kissed over and over. The ones that now belong to someone else.

"You love me, but you aren't in love with me." Be strong Canin. Don't cry.

"Of course I'm in love with you! You saved me!" I could see the moon, a cold grey circle in the sky, reflected in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Exactly. I save you and this is what I get? Lies, secrets, and you dissapearing? You cheated on me Daniel! And I should have known! Those clothes on your floor? I knew they weren't yours! I should have known! I'm so stupid. I thought we would be together forever. You know it's you that I adore, but your not worth fighting for. " I shook my head and walked away.

"Canin! Wait! We can work this out! Please?" But I didn't look back.

I didn't let the tears fall till I was back home, in my little attic room. He was my one and only. The only person I've ever been with or ever wanted to be with. He was my life, my world, my sunshine and my darkness. My lover, my friend, the only person I thought I could trust with me life.

At least he was. Until two nights ago. I saw him. I saw him with someone else. I watched as he flirted, kissed, touched. Then again the next night. With yet another guy. I approached them both, afterwards of course, we had all been trapped. Caught by him. We all thought we were the one that made him happy.

But it seems we were all wrong

He had us fooled. We all saw the signs but didn't want to believe it. And now its too late. There's nothing any of us can do to change him. He changes on his own. Like the tide or the wind, nothing can control him. And we all learned the hard way.

"Canin, please! just listen to me! I can explain!"

"Have you explained it to Trevor? What about Bask?" I shoved rudely past him trying not to be late for first period.

He didn't try and stop me.

As I arrived at my classroom, I was shocked by what I saw. A tiny boy, no taller than 5' 3" sat in the back of the empty room, crying. he was the only one in the room. I guess I was earlier than I thought. I couldn't see his face, but I could hear his sobs and see his shoulders shaking. His jet black hair hung down over his hands which he was using to try and cover his sobs.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked sitting beside him. He jumped and spun around. He would have fallen from his chair if I hadn't reached out and caught his arm. "Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." He looked up and my mouth dropped open in shock. He was gorgeous. His skin was even paler than Daniels, totally unmarred save for the small silver bar in his right brow and the silver loop hanging from his plump pink bottom lip. His eyes were pools of aqua, more blue than green. Someone could get lost in there.

"I'm s-s-sorry. I-it's just th-that m-my dog got h-h-hit last night. I'm sorry. I'm s-s-so p-pathetic." He covered his face again with his hands.

"Shhh, your not pathetic! Your upset. Don't ever apologize for how you feel." I pulled him into my lap in a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and sobbed into my chest. I held him, this random boy, in my arms as he cried. People began to file into the room, their eyes straying back to me. But I didn't care.

I had just started rocking him when the teacher walked in. She glared at me, and then she heard the sobbing. Her expression softened at that. Silently she wrote on the board. When she finished, everyone, except me and the boy, got up and headed outside. 'It's a beautiful day. Class outside! Canin, come here after school and l will give you the work you missed' was written on the board.

God I loved my teachers.

After awhile, his breathing deepened and leveled out. I looked down at tbe cute boy in my arms. His eyes were closed and dried tears littered his face. But his mouth, was curved up in a small smile.

When the bell went off, signaling the end of first period, I gently shook the boy awake. "Come on, we have to go to our next classes." I had never noticed the boy before, probably because I was so caught up with Daniel. I didn't even know the boys name. "What's your name?" I asked as he yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes. He was like a kitten.

"Kaleb." He said shyly looking up through his lashes, a light pink coating his cheeks.

"Well Kaleb. You're cute and I would like to get to know you better. Think you would let me?" I didn't even think to ask if he was gay, or even bi first. I didn't care. All I knew was that I wanted him. And I would have him. His cheeks turned bright red as he blushed and I couldn't hide the grin.

"Sure." It was quiet for a moment. " You really think I'm cute?" he asked shyly.

"Very."

"Will you skip school with me?" I don't think my grin could get any bigger as I looked down at the boy sitting in my lap.

"I will do anything you want me too."

"Will you kiss me?" he asked finally looking up at me.

"As long as you promise to never forget me." he nodded.

I cupped his face in my hands. I couldn't help but rub my thumb against the soft flesh as I brought his lips closer to mine. And when they met, I knew he was the one.

Some people say I fall too easy. But as long as the person never forgets me, I'm alright with that.

Un-edited

So my first one-shot! What did you think? Good? Bad? Please comment and tell me what you liked and what needs to be improved. If there are any mistakes please tell me. I wrote this on my tablet :)

Anyway,

Comment

Vote

Fan :)

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!