Chapter Twenty One

*Huge time skip*

It's finally the forth of July, we're all headed to the sandlot together because we're going to play a night game. Of course I had to sneak out, but at least my mom finally left.

I threw the ball to Yeah-yeah, fireworks began to burst in the air and we all got distracted. Watching the fireworks explode in the sky was amazing. I felt someone grab my hand. It was only Benny.

He kissed me, the fireworks going off behind us made it all romantic. This moment was perfection and I wanted nothing more than this.

Word Count: 266

Just an fyi! I am working on another book called Uninterested. It's another Benny x reader.

It's about another girl with the name Rowan who has a hostile mood disorder. She attempts to befriend Rodriguez in hopes to make a friend on her journey to become a better person, but he declines thinking she's like every other girl trying to hit on him. In reality, Rowan finds him extremely annoying. And that's what Benny finds so intriguing about her, is that she's the only girl who isn't completely falling all over him. How long will Benny have to chase her? And once Rowan finally falls for him, will Benny loose feelings because the reason he likes her in the first place is no longer true. What happens when Benny realizes he's made a girl more important than baseball? Will he push her away? What happens when Phillips steps in?

Just read it. I think it might be my best Benny x Reader yet.