chapter 5 balance homes

This homes is where the Male counterpart is at one with him self and the female knows what it means to be a woman.

This homes is the most balance and stable.
it is an ideal homes to be in when it comes to a strong relationship..

The Male counterpart of this homes know's his worth just like the man worth homes, He's also at his prime of masculinity.

Instead of being over aggressive to state his dominance like the aggression homes, the Males in this particular homes focus more on assertivness than agression.. only when necessary to be aggressive he will do so.

this homes isn't created by one partner its created by two [2]

females of this homes keeps the home connected to its core..
She not only comfort the Male counterpart but is just as hungry for her goal as the Male counterpart..

She as a firm head on her shoulder's, she is not afraid to embracing her womanly instincts instead of being shallow and toxic she's the definition of woman empowerment.
Just like the Male they both accept things out of their control..

Will also focus more on solutions together instead of problems..
even with ups and downs they have mutual understanding for each other.

the personal experience of both genders pushes them to be very mature..
they do not believe in wasting time..  they constantly obtain evolve versions of them self so shallow ideologys do not interest them..
they prefer to put actions into place instead of worries..
They are competitive without being competitions..
This homes can be created in many different ways.

One thing they all have in common is the unwavering supportiveness to each other.

Persons in this homes make great parents but should becareful of being too commit to his/ her work that they lose sight of family importance..

The males in this homes have a common discipline trait as all men should,
they certainly provides for his family..
Like I've mention before this homes can be created in many ways.
but all have a level of self elevation..

The strive for greatness is very strong but at the same time appreciate peace with high regards..
All of the other homes can create a balance homes by balancing their weaknesses..
The needy homes can transform into this homes if he's gone through the man worth homes..

While the man worth homes can be transform by involving with a woman on the same frequency as him..

The suppress homes can be transform if he take responsibility, accept him self instead of people pleasing..

The agression homes can be transform if he learns control with setting up assertiveness instead of reacting to every little thing..

That is why this homes can be created in many ways.
a stable relation depends on what you perceive your worth is..
by improving to find better version of your self you'll gradually create this homes.

Many books out there teaches you to be wise but little to none tells you to be wise you need to be foolish..
otherwise how would you know your being wise?

That's one of the amazing trait this homes as..
this is the only homes you got to work towards yourself the hardest mentally to gain...
You can be single with most the characteristics of this homes from your own experience..
but only when being involved with a spouse with experiences as well.. you'll start to rise each other even further to complete this homes.

You cannot complete the balance homes on your own, even so you can obtain characteristics and mindset of this homes..
Therefore making it a semi balance home..

This homes as little of every homes but not too much.
this can also be call the center homes..
The balance homes adaptability his elite level.

You don't need to be in this homes to be masculine..
neither to know what it means to be a woman.

this homes amplify your best human nature for Man and woman, that as been diluted over centuries..
replace by dangerous brainwash ideologues that as been pass down to normalize the abnormal, what it means to be a good man and what it means to be a authentic woman.

in no possible form toxic is beneficial for anybody wellbeing, not even the person who's being toxic..

The male/female in this homes is attractive and is a magnetic for persons who wants to also find better version of them self..
The instincts of this homes is very high and they will know the differences between persons who doesn't mean well towards them..

this homes as experiences to back up their behaviors and mindset.

they are very knowledgeable and humbled..
they're aware wisdom doesn't has a end game, so they dedicate their life's to always expanding and being open for additional knowledge..

Like mindset persons are more plausible to interact with but as no problem being alone, infact they value alone time to recharge both counterparts do..

Manipulation with deceiving intents does not go unnoticed they are not oblivious to the world..

High Confidence level is well in their nature but they do distinguish confidence from arrogance..
in today's society men is not being thought how to be men instead is being shame and degraded.
most sucides is men infact a very high percentage of  sucides, homelessness, loneliness etc.. is men.
The natural characteristics of the Male counterpart is being suppress but is being hyped up by feminism for females..
Even though they preach about woman equality, it seems very clear their trying to fill the shoes of men..
E.g aggressiveness, competitive, masculinity..

education system is also in favor of females, sometimes the Male counterpart go from a Feminize home environment to a feminize school environment and even a feminize work environment..

The male in this homes is competent with strong masculinity instincts..
as he should.

Be a man be aggressive with control, know your worth..
Self improve because no one will self improve your self like you.. Speak when nessesery be humble but not a pushover..
lead with action demand respect but do not beg for any.

S.D