✧.* Author's Note *.✧

“ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍! ”

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

--

• t h a n k | y o u | s o | m u c h •

--

Finally, i completed another epistolary again for you guys! Thank you so much for reading East and Miracle's story! Hoping that you enjoyed it even if it's just short and fast to be read.

All the characters' way of texting is actually my different moods when messaging to someone hahaha!

Miracle's character in this story is what i already really wanted to create before. The prim and proper type. I don't know if i created her character well since i won't deny that i'm actually the opposite of her haha. I'm much of a goofy person like Eastonyl.

East, on the other hand, is what I always wanted a character that my story should always have, the bubbly type of a person and approachable to all people. And with him, I wanted all the characters in this story to feel comfortable with him and I guess I delivered it right?

Few Facts:

╰ This story's not supposed to be a funny one, but then while I was writing the first few chapters of ADFYE, i thought i wanted to make myself laugh that time and that's when Mira and East's story were created.

╰ I didn't plan this whole story well not even a scratch for every events of it before writing this kind of plot because as what I've said, this story plot was all unexpected.

╰ Should have been a sad story.

╰ I created East because he's the boy among the boys on this series that I've always dreamed of to end up with in the future.

Haha, but yeah, thank you so much again for reading Eastonyl and Miracle's story. Hope you'll have your own East and Mira in your lives soon too! Ilysm!

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

To more epistolaries with you,
my lovely bubbles!

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'