First girl

Hellos!!:) so this is my first story..we'll see how well I can do! Please comment and if you like it go ahead and vote!:) Just remember..FIRST story haha..I'll do my best to get your attention! Anyways I think I'm done talking Now..do what you gotta do!:)

------------------------------

Have you ever had the feeling someone is watching you? Well I have..except it's not a feeling..it's reality! Not only one person..a thousand eyes laid on me as if they all heard I was a vampire! I'm Addalynn..but please, call me Addie! Today my first day of school, and you know how you get the jitters going to a new school. Well, I'm not going to any ordaniary school. I am entering an all boys school, Castern High. I know what your thinking..girls aren't allowed there. I was too and I still am! I don't know how I'm going here, I just am. Maybe this won't be so bad, i mean I'm the only girl! With hundreds of (hot) guys around..who else would they choose?

BEEEEEEPPP!! My alarm clock roars as if it was telling me my nightmare is about to begin. I finally get out of bed, only to get tangled up in my sheets and fall flat on my face. Great way to start a nightmare right? I get untangled and pick out clothes to wear. One good thing about this school is I'm getting away from uniforms. I can where whatever my lovely heart desires. I decided to look cute and innocent on my first day..we should start with a good impression. I ended up picking out a purple and black stripped v-neck, and my black skinny jeans. I throw on some makeup, suprised at how well it looked for 7 minutes tops. I ran downstairs, and smiled at the smell of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Lovely!

As I ate my step mom was going over and over about how her and my dad will be back next week..and how I'll be with my older brother..and loddy doddy dah! I was too busy enjoying my pancakes! I quickly grab a jacket and put on my black converse. Luckily, I caught a ride with my older brother, seeing that the bus was down the street when I got outside. When I stepped out into the parking lot, all the guys were staring at me. Kacey(brother) ended up telling a guy to get lost..after he heard me yell when a guy grabbed my butt. I guess that's ok here.

I got a sheet with a map connected to it with all my classes. I hear someone whisper in my ear, "I hope you wear skin tight jeans like those often." I sneer as he walked away. As I was on my way to a class I felt someone grab me, they covered my eyes and brought me into some room. A janitors closet, really?!? I screamed as he started feeling me, and touching me all over. "Shhh! Baby your safe with me, come on let's make your first day a day to remember."

I felt like crying, this can't happen to me again it just can't! That other guy took something very important to me away..this guy isn't going to force me either!