Thank You

Wow, you made it all the way to the end!

That...that's almost as impressive as me making it to the end.

First off, I must apologize to dear Dania, because I promised a happy ending and then um...I GOT DISTRACTED BY ANGST OK?  I swear I had it planned differently and then stuff happened! I super super promise it'll be worth it.

Ok, now that I've pleaded my case to the fluff monster, I can tell you about what's coming up.

First, some light editing. I don't want to go back with a fine toothed comb and make it a masterpiece, but I have some stuff that needs tweaking. I have more heroes and villains to mention and I need to amp up the presence of the South City Ravens and Surge, they're gonna be more important than Skye realized at the beginning.

I have to do a plot hole check. Did you see any? Nervous smile.

I should probably go and fix some of the dialogue tags before anyone mentions them again.

Beyond that, I need to figure out a name for dramatic drumroll book two! I can't just leave them where they are! There's a super villain or two out there looking for some mass destruction, and some side characters have begun demanding the spotlight and I can't say no.

So coming up is:

The Sequel

Origins: some shorts about where everyone came from and what set them down their paths.

Ravens of South City: Because I want to write some mafia fun without the clichés and because Cassandra needs some backstory.

Catch A Falling Sun: Some Solar Flare fun set way after the events of cape crossed, because someone got all fancy with her backstory and now has her own arc I need to follow.

All of the title names are open to suggestions by the way.

Speaking of your input, tell me some stuff!

Who was your favorite?

Who should go fall in a well and never come out?

What do you think will happen next?

What would you hate to happen next?

Why are you the most amazing person for making it this far?!