Chapter 2

(At lunch)
I sat with Brittney at our table and stared at Kayla with Jacob. Kayla saw me staring and came over. "Hey. I hope you liked what you saw". Kayla said with a fake smile. "Kayla, please go away. Amy doesnt need you right now". Brittney replied as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Thanks for giving him to me". Kayla said with attitude. As Kayla walked away, I saw Jacob sitting there with a guilty look on his face. I wondered what that was about. After I saw Kayla give him a kiss goodbye, I got up and walked to class. When I got to class, Kayla was sitting in my seat. "Your in my seat, Kayla". I said as I approached her. "Well, since Jacob sits next to you, I'll be sitting here now". Kayla said rudely. She looked at me meanly and I stormed off. As class started, I looked around for Brittney. I couldn't find her anywhere. Then I saw her in the back of the room giving the evil eye to Kayla. "Ugh. Class is boring." I said to my self out loud. "Shhh"!!!! Kayla whispered yelled at me from across the room. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Hi. Im new to this class and I was wondering if me and Adam can sit next to you." This girl named Lei said quietly. As Lei and Adam sat down, I saw Brittney's boyfriend Greg come in. "Aren't you a little late"? Brittney asked. "What is late these days"?? Greg laughed as he sat down next to Brittney. Class ended and I got up and walked out. I didnt feel like talking to anybody so I walked home alone. As I got home, I went on my IPad. I decided to go on Facebook. I went on Kayla's page. When I opened her page, I saw the worst news possible.