Chapter 22-Superstar01lol

#Dear Me

Name:@Superstar01lol

Age: 14

What advice would you give your younger self?

#Dear Me

I would tell my younger self that you need to love your self no matter what and know that you are beautiful now but when your older other people will see it too so you just got to wait and even though your are curious don't let that kill you like the cat let that help you, also don't be afraid to slap a kid named Nathan Dickie just slap him after Christmas break of your 7th grade year lastly don't change who you are for anybody not for a guy not for the populars change for yourself but not for anybody else because even when you think nobody loves you for you somebody does but there just to scared to tell you oh and p dot s be patient with Braeden you might not know who that is right now but just go with your gut and everything will be ok and have fun March 20th 2015 ;) p p dot s tell mom and dad everything just be close with them as Soon as you can they get you and you get them don't wait till your 13/14, do it sooner oh and p p p dot s when Braeden ask you if you want him to teach you how to play soccer SAY YES FOR THE LOVE OF ZAYN SAY YES!!! Have a great life little Sara remember one snow flake starts the avalanche ;)

#Dear Me - What advice would YOU give your younger self?

Well, this may be strange to everyone, but this is #Dear Me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to follow me, like and comment below if you like to join this book. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you later!!!

Rember to follow @Superstar01lol