Pumped Up Kicks

Nathan's POV

I woke up with Adriana in my arms i would love to wake up everyday like this but i can't because she is not very happy at me right now plus i am still with Tony.  I mean i don't know what to do because i would break up with her if i Adriana would let me be with her. I got up and went into the living and watched TV. I saw Tom come in and he sat down next to me.

" Nathan.. listen you are one of my best mates and i love you like a little brother but we need to talk about Adriana." he said.

" Yeah." i said.

" Well i can tell that you really like her but honestly i can see it in her eyes that all you're doing is breaking her heart. Whenever you got hit by the car she didn't leave your side at all she was crying into me saying that she loves you. Also whenever she saw Tony kiss you it broke her heart she was in tears at on the street. I know she truly loves you but you need to stop with it. I know you love her too but please just do what you think is best. You can stay with Tony or you can be with Adriana, i wouldn't mind either it is you life just chose the one that would make you the happiest in your life." he said. I nodded my head and went back into Adriana's room and saw her stirring slightly. 

" Adriana. Wake up sweetie." i said shaking her lightly. She opened her eyes then closed them righr away.

" WHAAATTT?!?!?!" she said putting the pillow over her face.

" Come on babe, it's time to get up and eat." i said moving the pillow off her face. She groaned then put the sheets over her head.

" I don't want to get upp!!!" she whined.

" Babe, listen the quicker you get up and try to walk, the sooner you will get better. Now please babe get up?" i asked her nicely while moving the covers off her. She nodded her head and i helped her sit up. I gently helped her stand up she was a little wobbly then i put my arms around her waist and helped her to the kitchen. We walked in and saw Tom on the phone. I sat down Adriana on the chair while i sat next to her.

" Do you want anything to eat?" i asked her. She nodded her head and i went over to make some pancakes.

" Adriana. You feeling okay?" asked Tom after he hung up the phone. Adriana had her head down on the counter and Tom was sitting next to her and rubbing her back. She nodded her head then lifted it up.

" Yeah my stomach is just killing me." she said holding it.

" It's alright sweetie you should be all better by Thursday, so only 3 more days." he said to her.

" Okay. I just hate this so much." she said.

" I know angel. Listen i just got off the phone with Jayne she said that you need to go back to school on Friday. Vanessa is going to bring home your homework for the next 3 days so you can catch up." he said. She nodded her head then i handed her a plate of pancakes. She ate all of them then i helped her into the living room. Adriana asked me to grab her guitar then i brought it over to her and she was tuning it.

" Do you know the words to Pumped Up Kicks?" she asked. I nodded my head then she started to play it and when the chorus came I sang it.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, faster than my bullet.

When i finished Adriana was just had this big smile on her face which i haven't seen since before she went back to school. We laid down and watched TV for the rest of the time.

" Nathan?" she asked.

" Yeah sweetie."

" Can you help me to my room i am tired." she said. I nodded my head then i helped her to her bed then kissed her forehead.

" I'm going out for a little. I'll be home in a while. Tom, Jay, Louis, and Harry are all here so just call them if you need anything." i said to her. She nodded her head then walked out of the house. I was going to go meet Tony she said she had to tell me something important and it couldn't wait.

*Adriana's POV*

I can't stand this anymore the pain in my stomach hurts so bad but not as bad as it was before i got surgery. I had to stay in bed for another 3 days! UGHHH....

" Hey Adri..." said Louis walking in.

" Hi Louis!" i said smiling. I haven't just sat and talked to him in a long time. He was one of my best friends. He came over and sat down on the bed next to me.

" How are you feeling?" he asked.

" I mean my stomach hurts but it is getting better." i said smiling.

" That's good baby girl." he said kissing my head. " Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked.

" Louis that is like the only thing i can do." i said laughing. He stood up laughing and picked out the movie Finding Nemo.

" Ohhh my god i just realized why the movie is called finding nemo because Marlin is trying to find Nemo." i said laughing because it took me like 11 years to realize that.

" WOW. And i thought you were smart." he said laughing. When the movie was over it was about 5:00. I wonder where Nathan is i mean he has been gone since like 11:00 this morning.

" Hey Louis. Where did Nathan go?" i asked him.

" Umm... he went to see Tony." he said.

" Oh." i said. I know that i should have told him i loved him but i never did but i thought he was going to break up with Tony then i was going to tell him everything when I got better but no i guess i was stupid to wait. Louis came up to me and layed down next to me.

" I was so stupid Lou. I should have told him i loved him when i had then chance now he is with Tony and he is probably so happy with her." i said crying into his chest.

" Shhh no no baby girl you got it all wrong. Nathan loves you so much he didn't leave the hospital until you were going to wake up and he was a wreak! He truely love you sweetie you just need to show him that you truely love him too!" he said rubbing the back of my head.

" Thanks Lou! I love you so much." i said looking up at him.

" Love you too baby girl." he said. I closed my eyes and asleep with Louis humming to me.

*Nathan's POV*

I walked into this resturant that i was meeting Tony at. I didn't want to be here i wanted to be at home taking care of Adri but Tony said this was really important. When i saw her i walked over to her and sat across the table fromk her.

" What is this about Tony?" i asked. We got into this big arguement when i ran out after Adriana and kissed her the night she went into the hospital. Tony thinks that this relationship should be real and not fake but i tell her multiple times that it is fake.

" Nathan i don't know how i am going to put this but.." she started to say. Oh my god she better not say what i think she is going to say.

" I'm pregnant. And you're the father." she said.

Oh my god.

Hey Guys! sorry for the long wait but thanks for all the votes, comments, and reads! Keep them going. So what do you think!?!?! Are you in shock. Is the baby really his? What will Adriana think? Leave a comment and tell me!

Comment, Vote, Fan!