The Next Day

I wake up the next morning to the sound of Carl screaming. Lori and everyone else was already here. I run down there and I see Carl shaking. I knew what was happening, he was having a seizure. Lori was screaming at Hershel, "Can't you stop it!? Do something!" I knew he couldn't stop him. I grabbed Lori and took her out and when it was over she went back in. They still didn't get the bullet out because they didn't have the supplies, so Shane and Otis went to a school I think. Shane seemed different after the C.D.C, he even cut his hair. Before, he had beautiful dark curly hair and now,well lets just say he shaved it. When he came back, he walked out of the truck alone with a bag. I heard crying. Poor Otis. I grabbed the bag from Shane and ran into the room were Carl was. I handed Hershel the bag and watched him do his work. A little later Carl woke up when I was in there, but then he quickly fell back asleep. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away. We held a funeral for Otis. After that Rick was talking to Hershel about finding Sophia. I wanted to help but Carl was still healing and Rick wanted me to stay with him. I did as told, it was pretty boring just sitting there but then me and Carl starting talking. Oh yea and Lori was teaching us school stuff, she still wanted an education for us even though all we need to know is how to shoot and stuff!! What I mean we're in the zombie apocalypse!! Ok mabey not. Besides we weren't doing that much cause Hershel didn't have a lot of books or anything.