Matt's P.O.V

"Dad, get up...." I hear someone call. Grunting I turn around hoping to ignore the annoying person and get back to sleep.
"I'm serious, get the fuck up!" Again that annoying voice.... that voice... River?
Slowly I open my eyes and there he is, in a black T-shirt and jeans, smiling at me. This has to be some sick joke....
"R-river?" I stutter, slowly sitting myself up in my empty bed.
"Hey Dad," he answers quietly, a sad smile on his lips.
I know I'm all ready crying, my son who has been dead for the past three weeks is now sitting beside me in my bed! I've officially gone insane!
River chuckles and shakes his head, "you're not insane dad... I really am... dead."
"How did you know I was thinking that? Why are you here? Why did you leave.... why River? How could you leave us!?" I yell at him. I miss him so much, I'm so angry he left me. Why did he have to leave me!?
"I'm sorry dad. But it was my time. I didn't want to leave any of you but Jimmy came to me and explained. I'm needed where I am now." Jimmy? He's needed where he is now?
"What are you talking about? Are you in... like... heaven?"
River smiles at me and shakes his head.
"Not exactly heaven but it's not hell either... just somewhere in between."
"Oh" is all I can say. I mean what else could I say!?
"And to answer your earlier questions I knew what you were thinking because I can read your thoughts, awesome I know! And I'm here because I know your struggling. I mean mom hasn't been here in 3 days and all you've done is drink and sleep. Dad it's better this way. It doesn't matter if I'm de... gone. What matters is that you know I'm still going to be with you. With all of you, no matter what." With River hugs me tightly. My boy, isnt a boy but a man. And I've never been prouder!
He let's go after awhile and grins at me. I have a question that's been itching a me since the fire. I have an idea if who it was and I know I'm supposed to leave it to the police but they're not doing a great job.
"River.. who did this?"
River doesn't respond right away he looks down at my bed in one of Johnny's spare rooms (my house is burnt down) before looking me in the eye.
"Your "idea" is correct. I've gotta go now dad. I love you."
I hug River tightly telling that I love him too as he fades to nothing.
My idea is correct. That little fucker killed my son!
Frankie you're dead!
************************************
Uh-oh! Matt knows! What do you think he's gonna do! And I needed to bring River back for this chapter it just needed to be done!
Random question time: are all you guys/gals who read this Avenged Sevenfold fans?
If not it's OK obviously, I mean its not a crime! I just wonder! ANYWHOO... OH YES! CHECK OUT MY LATEST STORY IT'S CALLED TWISTED ALPHA! PLEASE READ IT!!!
PEACE!
*VOTE
* *COMMENT
†Unholy_Confessor†