Chapter 4

Before Dream entered the fortress, he took some gold out of his pocket. He gave it to the pig things(I forgot the name) and waited patiently for a good trade. Finally, he was given 16 pearls, a perfect amount for clutch escapes and the end portal. He was ready to get the blaze rods.

Dream entered the fortress. George and Sapnap saw the achievement and started tracking him. They were about 200 blocks away until they passed by something weird.

"What is that? asked George.

Sapnap looked at the " thing" and realized it wasn't any type of mob laying down.

It was Badboyhalo. It didn't take much longer for George to realize that either. His eyes widened in fear.

"NOOOOO!!" screamed Sapnap, running over to Bad. He shook his body hoping to wake him up. (As if he was alive) George followed behind him and tried not to tear up. He looked down at the hopeless Sapnap. He pat his back, trying to calm him down. They had lost their friend, the friend that always had perfect plans. The friend who always knew how to cheer someone up.

Sorry for the pause but there's a tornado 😍😍 dw it won't stop me #imunstoppable 😎

Sapnap bent over Bad's body letting the tears flow. He hugged him, not letting go. He was trembling a little bit. George gave him some time and then grabbed him by his shirt, signaling they had to forget this and catch up to Dream. Sapnap obeyed and got up. They continued their journey to the fortress.

They finally made it, hearing fire being shot. They knew this was Dream by the blaze spawner. They sneakily went up to the blaze spawner where they found Dream. Sapnap looked at George, George looked at sapnap. Sapnap nodded his head, meaning they should attack Dream. Sapnap counted down with his fingers to stay quiet.

At 1, they both got up and dashed toward Dream. Sapnap got a hit on Dream with his iron axe. Dream yelled in fear because he didn't expect them to be there.

Sapnap wasn't playing around. He grabbed Dream by his shirt collar and slammed him to the ground. He kicked him, not caring this was his best friend. When he kicked him, he left 1 second of free time for Dream to set himself free. Free from his grasp. He stood up, hitting Sapnap in the head with his fist. He ran with George right at his tail. Sapnap soon followed behind them. Dream already had all his materials for the end portal. He had traded on his way to the fortress with pigmen for pearls.

Dream kept hitting dead ends, causing danger for himself. Luckily, he juked both of them out at times like that. He couldn't find his way out. Then, Dream hit another dead end. He was so out of breath. His wound from Sapnap's axe made it even worse. He had no time to eat. Dream collapsed on his hands and knees, facing away from George and Sapnap.

"Please, leave me alone. Let me live..." begged Dream. He rolled over onto his back in pain. Dream grunted. Sapnap walked over to Dream.

"You think we aren't going to kill you after what you did to Bad?? Who the f__ do you think you are?!?!" yelled Sapnap. He was raging with anger.

Dream didn't answer. He couldn't believe him self either. He closed his eyes, letting Sapnap do his thing.

George stood back, not wanting to be involved.

"I'm sorry. I really don't know why-"

"Shut up, no excuses. You aren't making it out of here alive," interrupted Sapnap.

Dream opened his eyes, eyeing Sapnap. He was angry with his best friend. Sapnap lifted his axe, ready to kill Dream.

Without hesitation, Dream took out one of his pearls and pearled away. He limped, but was far enough ahead to escape. Dream found the exit of the fortress and pearled again, since he wasn't fast enough to outrun the two. He looked at his inventory and noticed he only had 14 pearls left. He didn't want to use anymore, or else he would run out. He followed the directions to the portal, running his fastest. He finally found the portal. He heard the others' footsteps near. He leaped into the portal.