Chapter 2

Warning: smut that my sister wanted me to write. I felt like dom toretto writing it 💀

"Dream please!" cried George. "Let me go, I'll do anything."

Dream wasn't a gullible guy. He knew George would promise to do something and then run off.

Dream sighed and kicked George in frustration. He knew he didn't have enough courage to kill George yet. Then, without thought, he picked George up and hid behind a bush. George was straddled around Dreams waist since he wasn't able to walk. His face was buried into his chest so he wasn't able to talk and because he was clearly tired. Although he was scared, this sorta comforted him.😩

"George!!! Where'd you go?" yelled Sapnap.

It was the others. They decided to turn back to attempt to save George.

"Say something and you and your friends are dead," whispered Dream. This gave George the shivers.

Sapnap and Bad continued to look around until they gave up. They were confused on why they didn't find George since Sapnap's device hadn't said he died yet.

"He probably ran far," said Bad.
"Yeah probably," replied Sapnap. "Let's go this way. It's too risky to look for Dream right now."

Bad agreed and they both started walking the opposite way. Once Dream couldn't hear the crinkling of their steps anymore, he got up and placed George gently on the ground.

"So.. are you gonna let me go?" questioned George.

Dream had already started walking away but turned back around. He ignored Georges question and picked him up onto his feet to make sure he was still able to stand. George wobbled a little bit was able to. Dream gave him a golden apple—that he got from the village—to heal.

George healed and looked Dream straight in the eyes. Their faces were so close that the tension was unreal. Both the boys could feel their hot breath on their faces.

Dream was the one to make the first move. He pushed himself into George and melted into the kiss. George slowly melted into the kiss too.

Dream and George fought for dominance, but Dream won like always. Dream explored his mouth as he ran his hands down George's body. He started from neck to his waist. George groaned at the feeling.

Dream and George let go of the kiss because they were both out of breath. This made George whimper at the loss the feeling of warmth against him.

Then, Dream started leaving red marks all over George's neck. He started from his collar bone all the way to his zipper, which he unzipped. George's face lit up in excitement.

Pls guys I cant write smut pls let this chapter be over with also I'm listening to shut up and drive (accelerate reference) on repeat I def recommend😩

Dream took George's sweatpants off and clearly saw his

M E M B E R.

Dream took George's boxers off and looked up at George for consent. He nodded his head and Dream grabbed his D I C K tightly to where George moaned at the feeling. Dream teased George by only licking the tip.

"P-please just do it," pleaded George.

Dream chuckled and took his whole length into his mouth. George scream-moaned at the sudden feeling. Dreams head continued to bop up and down.

Georges legs were shaking so bad to the point where they gave in. He fell to the ground on his knees. Obviously, Dream had to let go and get into a different position. Dream continued to suck to the point where he gagged.

"D-Dream... I'm c-close!!" warned George.

Dream took the warning and finished George. George came in Dreams mouth. Dream licked the rest off to clean George up.

George thought they were done. Not yet. Dream climbed on top of George and allowed him to pull his pants down. George took the hint and pulled them down eagerly. He then took his boxers off and gasped at his length. Dream chuckled.

"Suck," demanded Dream. (His fingers, not yk)

George did so excitingly. He even licked the tips(of his fingers)just to please Dream. This made Dream groan a little.

Once Dream thought they were good enough, he asked, "prep?"

"No," said George.

Dream listened to George and rubbed his M E M B E R with the saliva. Once Dream thought it was good enough, he grabbed his D I C K and aligned it with George's E N T R A N C E. Dream looked at George for approval. George nodded and Dream slammed into George.

George threw his head back in pain. This soon turned into pleasure as his eyes were at the back of his head. George held onto Dreams waist because he started to bounce at the amount of strength from Dream. He continued thrusting with the moaning mess beneath him. Dream soon started to feeling a knot form in his stomach signaling he was close.

"D-Dream I'm s-so clo-close," moaned George.

Dream finished them off with a few more thrusts. They came at the same time. Dream collapsed onto George, panting out of breath. George was nearly asleep because of how tired he was.

Dream got up and cleaned them both with whatever he had in his bag. He picked George up and asked if he was ready to go back to his friends. George nodded and was placed on the ground by Dream. Forgetting he couldn't walk, he took a step and fell to the ground.

Dream laughed and George whimpered.

"Here, take this," said Dream.

It was a golden apple. (Would this even help??)

"Thank you, Dream," said George. He ate the apple and felt a lot better. He hugged Dream one last time, not wanting to let go. Dream had to let go because he heard the others in the distance.

"I have to go now," said Dream hurriedly.

George nodded and started running to his friends, pretending he outran Dream.

The hunters gathered up and Dream started off in the other direction.