Chapter 1 - Greed's Realization.

Ok, I am a reasonable and logical individual so why is it that I am hallucinating right now?

No, I am not hallucinating why wold I even have such an idea. This has to be a different world.

Ok lets logically re-assemble the facts that I have obtained.

First by conversing with some of the pedestrians on the streets I have discovered that I am in the Dukedom Of Sapphire, one of the 5 Major Countries.

Now at hearing said Dukedom's name I thought that I would have to learn everything about the world from scratch, don't get me wrong I would love an original world but being transported to a more familiar place would definitely easy my journey.

That is when I discovered that there were also other countries, Which include The Sacred Vollachia Empire, The Holy Kingdom of Gustenko, Kararagi City States in the west, and the Kingdom that fought my most attention The Dragon Kingdom of Lugnica.

With the knowledge I have obtained from talking to said pedestrian I have now gained the understanding that I am in the world of Re:Zero. So everything is great Now I just have to figure out what role and ability I am going to play.

So that would be the only problem or more so task right now, Correct?

No! First and for most main problem I have is that I don't know where I am, I mean I know I am in the Dukedom of Sapphire but where the hell is this. There was no Dukedom in the original story was there?

§ - Narrator

While Aleistor was having quite the crisis in his mind I could not stop wondering how has he not noticed his change of cloths and overall appearance.

I wonder does this happen to all people who can't stop ranting and complaining? Does he not realize that he is in his favourite characters shoes, or more appropriately cloths. No scratch that he is in the body of Regulus Corneas. Or is he Regulus Corneas? At this point even I don't know how this isekai thing works.

§ - Aleistor

Dammit, what the hell normally I would be delighted at the fact that I got transported but I don't know where to start. Hell what power do I even have this is seriously annoying...

I mean infringing yes, Why am I even panicking I am a satisfied existence after all.

Who am I kidding...

I am not prepared at all. Alright first let's figure out what ability I have or if I even have any. Let's say that dying will be the last resort since I am not sure if I have Return By Death, or that's assuming this is the world of Re:Zero.

Alright, First Let's try this.

Ugh...

I hope this doesn't look as cringe as I am imaging it to be.

Aleistor -
"Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortions! I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force: a destructive force without equal! Return all creation to cinders, and come frome the abyss!"

"Explosion!"

Narrator -

Ugh, yes certainly it is somewhat cringe to watch in real life, thankfully Aleistor exited the presumed capital into a more secluded are that resembled a field. Well nothing happened so he doesn't have megumin's explosion powers. Let's see if he realises tha-

What?!?

Aleistor -

"Explosion!"

With that he swung his hands up, and... nothing happened.

'Uhh, welp there goes my wished magic powers-'

While chanting the legendary Megumin's explosion spell, Aleistor or as we will soon call him Regulus Corneas, aimed his hands on a small hill about 40 meters away.

When he swiped his hands up they met the direction of the hill. The hill also happen to split in half, there was now a huge whole in the hill.

Aleistor- "Wait whaaat."

Running towards the hill to confirm when ether this was him hallucinating or this was rea..

While no one knew how he still didn't realize that he was wearing a long white overcoat Aleistor tripped on it and fell face first next to the hill.

Aleistor - "Ahhh, dammit the hell? What are these clothes-"

.

..

...

Aleistor - "Oh, My, God."

This was the moment he connected the dots, this was the final clue to the puzzle. ahh yes it all made sense now. He swung his hand and while chanting the spell exhibited emotion the probably made Stillness Of An Object's time activate, hence the split in the hill.

As for where was the Dukedom of Sapphire? Well that was A very easy deduction for a Satisfied existence such as him self.

Well he was in the city that Regulus...

--

Can you guess what The Dukedom of Sapphire is? hehe Those who know Regulus's backstory might guess right.

Had to re-wrtie this a couple of times as I wasn't really satisfied with the previous versions of him realizing that he had the powers of greed by accidentally killing a knight... trust me as fun to read as it sounds I could not make any sense with it.

-

[This Story is inspired by Filip1500 and their FanFiction "Re:Regulus Restarting From Zero With my worst enemy"]—