✄ i love you

After that chat with Leah I pluck up the courage from my stubbornness and decide I have to go talk to Jack.

I start walking over to him and I see him sitting on the floor against the car playing with a stone in his hand, his head lent back against the car.

Gosh I feel so shit.

I go and sit next to him, there's a moment of silence where nothing is happening, then we both turn our heads to face eachother.
I've never seen Jack like this. I don't ever want me to be the reason for his sadness.

I put my head on his shoulder and my hand round his firm arm. He places his head on my head.

"I'm sorry." I whisper in this moment of silence whilst tears coming from my eyes.

"I know." He kissed my forehead.

He then gets up and standing in front of me holding his hand out for me to grab it.
So I did. I stood up and he held my waist, pulling me closer towards him.

"I want to say that I can understand why you have these trust issues because of my past-" I stop him from carrying on

"Jack you don't need to bring it up." I state.

"No I need to, so as I was saying I can understand the trust issues because of my past and possibly your past, but I want you to know that I've never fallen so hard for someone like this before and I need you to know this. You're the only important person in my life because you've changed me for the better and that's the hardest thing someone can do with me. In this short amount of time I've learnt that I can trust you, I've learnt what love is actually supposed to feel. I've never been so cautious about loosing some until I met you. You are literally my soulmate, you are also the same person as me but in a different font. I don't do this sappy cheesy stuff but this had to be said so I'm putting all my feelings out. Elise Wood I do love you even if it's too early to say but I mean it, I really do. And I do want to ask you if you would consider being my girlfriend." He said with a panic on his face.

He looked at me with tears running down my face rapidly.

"Jack Peter Grealish I love you, and I would Love you to be my boyfriend." I said then jumping to hug him.

I wrapped my legs around him and turned to him and kissed him.

In the distance I heard Tyrone and Leah cheering us. This moment felt unreal. The fact he did all this for me. I could marry this boy right now. Possibly...

Leah ran over to me giving my the biggest hug.

"Sorry i said all that earlier but I can tell he's right for you." Leah whispered in my ear.

"Don't apologise, this happened because of you. If it wasn't for you I would of let my stubbornness get in the way." I laughed.

"Come here you." Tyrone said holding his arms out. I gave him a hug.

"Hate to kill the mood but I'm cold. Let's go back home." Jack said making us laugh.

We all ended up going back to Tyrones house since we basically lived there at that point.

We all decided to do a movie marathon, with each couple in either side of the sofa.

Jack and me spent half the time just sitting there and taking selfie's, it wasn't like anyone was watching the movie anyway since Leah and Tyrone were asleep across from us.

"I love you." Jack whispered in my ear "I really do Elise."

"I know." I replied. "I really love you too."