volleyball break

the night before layla couldn't fall asleep without being on facetime to anna who'd normally talk whilst layla went to sleep however now it was different, since the two of them broke up, layla couldn't fell asleep without someone embracing her otherwise she'd cry and stay up all night thinking about the blonde eyed girl she'd fall in love with.

"layla, madi, wake up!"

oscar's loud voice knocked onto his girlfriend's and best friend's hotel room door, layla frowned feeling madi's arm wrapped around her.

madi knew about layla not being able to sleep without someone embracing her from riley who stayed in layla's bedroom at social gloves.

layla groans rubbing at her tired blue-green eyes, climbing out of her double bed coming towards her hotel room with her glasses on her face seeing her best friend standing there, "everyone's downstairs waiting for you two, come on,"

oscar comes past layla coming into the hotel room where madi slept peacefully in layla's double bed, "babe, wake up," oscar kissed his girlfriend's forehead who groans, slowly opening her eyes, "everyone's downstairs waiting for you two to eat breakfast,"

madi nods her head tiredly rubbing at her eyes, "okay, we'll be down in a second okay," oscar nods his head at his girlfriend walking to their hotel room door, hugging his best friend in his arms.

"you look hot with glasses on, you know that right?"

layla turned to face her double bed where she sees anna in her double bed, she shakes her head now seeing madi furrowing her eyebrows, "you okay there, lele? you look like you've just seen a ghost,"

layla shakes her head, "uh, let's go downstairs and eat breakfast with everyone," madi grabbed onto layla's hand walking downstairs with layla after the two girls brushed their teeth and did their hair presentable.

noah smiles at his twin sister from where he sat beside his girlfriend and opposite chase with an empty seat beside him and baron.

she sat down in between them, ordering her breakfast at their table where the waitress comes over to them asking them what they'd like to eat along with her number handing it to layla who half smiles.

"ooh, go on layla,"

chase said patting his friend's back, layla looked to her brother as noah knows his sister was still in love with anna, she puts the girl's number into her pocket not saying anything as their breakfasts come.

—————

"anna,"

madi furrowed her eyebrows as she hears layla shower stop, she pushes back anna who looked at her, "what are you doing here?"

anna looked at her friend, "i came here to talk to layla, okay? i love her, i'm in love with her," she stated honestly to madi when layla opened her and madi's hotel room door, "madi? who are you talking—??"

she stopped when she sees her ex girlfriend standing there, "layla, can we—" anna stopped when layla closed the door in shock, "anna, you should leave, okay? layla needs time,"

anna slightly frowned, "i'm here for one more day, if she wants to talk, i'll be in my room, it's 315," she said to madi who nods her head, "okay,"

anna walked away from her ex girlfriend's hotel room, coming out of the hallway going upstairs stopping when noah and dixie spots her, "anna, hey, what are you doing here?"

dixie asked looking at anna, "you're here for layla right to make things right?" anna nods her head, "i can't lose her, i love her," she said honestly to the couple, "she just needs time okay, when she's ready to talk, she'll come and find you,"