jake paul vs ben askren fight

layla woken up underneath anna's body what was on top of her body, their legs intertwined with each other's legs.

layla moved anna's blonde hair from her face after rubbing at her eyes waking herself up, wanting to lean over and grab her phone from her charger but stopped remembering that anna was on top of her sleeping peacefully.

her phone then starts to buzz meaning someone was messaging her, she leaned over grabbing her phone with her fingertips getting it looking at her phone squinting her eyes seeing scooter messaging her about when she's going on and how she has got two songs to perform.

anna starts to stir awake in layla's arms hearing her phone buzzing meaning someone was messaging her from her bedside table, anna rubbed at her blue eyes leaning over.

layla looked at anna who now got her phone into her hand seeing that it was just her roommates telling her to tell layla to have a good performance, anna turns to layla, "the girls said good luck for today,"

layla chuckled leaning down before kissing anna's lips in hers, "good morning," anna smiled looking into layla's eyes, "i know that you are going to do amazing today," layla smiled at anna, "mhm,"

layla laid her head against anna's chest, "imagine if we didn't have to go to their fight, and we could just cuddle all day," anna chuckled wrapping her arms around layla's waist, "even though i'd love that lele, you have an performance and i wanna see who wins,"

layla nods her head at what anna said, "mhm mm," she runs her fingers through her hair, as she stands up from their double bed making a dance tiktok together for layla's user spam account.

they shakes their hips side to side with layla's bum facing her phone whilst anna was facing layla's iphone as they were in oversized t-shirts with their hair in messy buns and then booty shorts underneath their oversized shirts.

she posts the tiktok turning to anna smiling seeing the said girl grabbing things for her shower, "can i join you?" anna looked at layla, "bub, remember we're taking things slow,"

layla nods her head, "i won't do anything," anna looked at layla, "i know but i would and i don't want us rushing into things," layla looked at anna, touching anna's cheek, "is this like a trust thing?"

anna slightly nods her head, "yeah i just need to tyler myself to open up to you but it's hard cause of my issues," layla touched anna's arm, "it's okay if you cant open up to me right now but as long,"

anna looked at layla, "as you trust me then that's something i can deal with," anna nods her head, "i do, i do trust you," layla smiles, "i trust you too boonana,"

she kissed anna's lips, "okay go and shower so i can go shower after you then dummy," anna moves away from layla going into the bathroom with her clothes already in her hands.

everyone was starting to get ready making tiktoks with each other in anna's and layla's bathroom to dixie's unrealsed song what was featuring layla in the song.

"cause you're just a fuck boy—" layla points to her brother as she stands next to her brother, as she had made loads of tiktoks to her and dixie's unrealsed song with basically all of her friends.

—————

"welcome to the stage layla beck!"

before coming onto stage, layla kissed anna backstage no one seeing them when layla pulled away, she sees her friends rounding the corner coming to get anna since layla wanted to speak to her alone.

layla comes onto stage with a microphone in her hand along with an earpiece in her ear, the music started to play as she starts to sing to her first song cool for the summer.