xxvi. twenty six

tw: description of dead body and blood

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 ,
༊*·˚ CHAPTER TWENTY SIX .ೃ࿐

twitch !

twitch !

"chat! hello! it's me karl! twitch dot tv slash karl jacobs, hello hello! welcome back to the stream. today, george, bad, sapnap, quackity, azea and i are going to play roblox. thank you to azea who suggested some games to play today."

"alright chat i'm going to unmute now."

"piss." azea's voice was heard as karl clicked the deafen button.

"what the-"

"KARL, HI!" azea beamed, her smile could be heard.

"hi karl!" bad greeted, same as the others.

"hi babe." karl smiled at sapnap's words.

"okay so first, we're going to play the mimic, okay chat? so azea told me earlier there's a new gamemode and we're going to try it out. it's called... 'the witch trials.'" karl explained to his viewers, his mic unmuted on discord so everyone could hear.

"yeah! thank me later chat. you're about to hear some screams from the scaredy-cats and i'm not one of 'em." azea grinned.

"shut up."

"QUACKITY GET IN, HURRY!" sapnap shouted, the five are in the teleporter except for quackity who keeps singing 'astronaut in the ocean' with autotune.

"oh god not that song again." azea mentally facepalmed, completely done with quackity.