xvii. seventeen

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 ,༊*·˚ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 ,
༊*·˚ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN .ೃ࿐

real life !

real life !

"are you guys ready to go now?" the group went to mcdonald's as tommy suggested after filming the vlog. they all nodded and went to jack's car to go home.

"hey, we could hang out at our airbnb! it's a bit close here and my sister is leaving soon with her husband so we have the house all to ourselves." azea looked at all of them as they stepped in the car.

"yeah that'd be a great idea. just tell me where to go." jack starts the engine. the rest nodded in agreement as well, shouting some things they could do there.

"what if we stream on my account? it'd surprise the viewers!" tommy suggested, looking at azea. "d'you have a pc in your house?"

"well i only have my laptop."

"that could work. we could just do a just chatting stream." all of them just agreed and they arrived at the house minutes later.

"the house looks cool!"

"thanks! you guys can come in and sit on the couch, i'm pretty sure my sister's gonna leave soon. i'll go talk to her." the others sat on the couch, chatting witn each other while azea ran up the stairs and knocked on her sister's room.

"ate! my friends are here. we'll stream sa twitch ni tommy mamaya pagka-alis niyo. (translation: we'll stream on tommy's twitch after you leave.)" azea shouted from the other side of the room.

"okay! we'll be down in a minute." avic shouted back, probably getting ready.

azea ran back down sitting beside lani. "what are you guys talking about?"

"just how we're going to start the stream later. where's your sister by the way?" just as tubbo finished his sentence, azea's sister and her husband came to their sight. all of them stood up to greet azea's sister.

"hi! you guys must be azzy's friends. nice to meet you all. azzy, wag kang masyadong makulit ha! be careful baka makasira kayo ng gamit. (translation: azzy, don't be too naughty. be careful not to break anything.)" avic greeted them and eyed her sister, walking out the door

"ate i'm not a child anymore, we'll be fine! go have fun with kuya! take care!" azea shouted and the door closed, avic's 'okay, love you!' was heard outside.

"what did she say? i couldn't understand it." tommy asked her, the others also looked confused to her sister's tagalog speaking.

"she just said don't cause too much trouble and don't break anything." the others nodded. the group chatted for a while and planned on streaming at 6PM and it was now about 5:30PM.

"so you're from the philippines?" george asked azea. they were all looking at her.

"yup, born and raised there. i moved to america when i was 13 when my dad died." the group looked at her in awe. "my mom stayed in the philippines though. my family's really complicated." she emphasized 'really.'

"you don't need to talk about it if you don't wanna." tommy told her, worried she might overshare. she nodded but still wanted to talk about her family. she didn't know why but she just felt like it.

"i have 11 siblings. none of them are like, my full siblings, you know? they're just my half siblings. i have 7 from my dad and 3 from my mom. and of course, i'm the youngest." they all listened to her. "my dad died from age and one of my sister from my dad's side was the one who took care of me. it's not avic though, a different one.

avic is the oldest among us and lived in america since i was 5 and visits us in the philippines every christmas. she didn't wanted to have kids so they just agreed on taking me to live with her, so yeah. my mom was always busy with work and didn't have time to take care of me but she was fine with me living abroad." azea finished her story. all of them were still looking at her.

"that was- wow. how old is your sister again?" ranboo asked her.

"not gonna lie, i don't really know exactly." azea giggled. "i think she's at her 30's though, almost 40."

"did they take good care of you?" jack was now the one to ask.

"yup, they definitely did. living abroad just made my life so much better. i mean- i guess every other filipinos could say the same. like- you'd have a glow up, have so many cool friends." azea laughed. no offense to all filipinos though, she was stating her opinion as a filipino as well.

they chatted more until the clock hit 6PM. "let's go to my room?" it sounded more of an question than a statement. she walked up the stairs and the others followed her behind.

"welcome to my room! you can look around and sit wherever." the group did so. looking around at her room, not really finding any interesting stuff about her but interesting stuff about the airbnb.

"okay, tommy you can log in on your twitch account now." tommy set up everything for the stream. good thing azea had a mic with her.

"okay boys, we're starting now!"

notes !

not much interesting stuff in today's update, sorry guys!! i'll try next update! :]

ily, take care of urself <3