Saturation

A sudden wave of rejuvenation covered you as you realized you were pulled into the odd code.

A weird feeling of warmth, bliss, and pleasure covered your body and took over your senses. You closed your eyes and let the feeling take over your mind. You felt as though you were floating instead of falling. The feeling however, didn't last for long. Eventually, you land on the ground and the feeling leaves you confused, tired, and alone. You decide to close your eyes for a bit. 

You must have fallen asleep because when you opened your eyes you were in odd home that looked more like a cabin. You look around. To your understanding, you were in somebody's bedroom.

It was split into two sides distinctive by two colors, blue and yellow. With blue being on the left and yellow to the right. You take a look at the blue side.

There is a book shelf, several….SEVERAL… boxes of tissue, some buckets with bags in them, static overflowing all of them. On the left side was the same thing, except way less tissue boxes. There was also what seemed to be an empty bottle of 51 rum in the trash can.

You shift uncomfortably and get up off the bed. Then exiting the room. You are not prepared for what you saw.

There were odd shapes floating everywhere in what would have to be the longest hallway you ever seen. Every 3 inches of wall had a door on it. You walk down the hallway and turn the corner to see a kitchen and a very odd looking girl moving about rather hastily. You walk out into the area and look around.

“Ah, your awake, wonderful! How are you feeling?” the girl left whatever she was doing in the kitchen and walks over to you. You look to her clothes temporarily. A navy blue sweater clearly to big for her because you couldn't tell if she was wearing shorts, but you assumed she was. She was also wearing two completely different length socks. It came to your attention that half of her body was suspiciously blocky while the other half more smooth.

"Apologies about the attire, I suppose it's not very appropriate for company." She said, clearly noticing you studying it.

"Uhm, it's fine. Its your house, im assuming- im more of a burden here." You reply, however your focus isn't entirely on that.

"Oh no no no! Your not a burden at all!" She seems to be battling something mentaly as she speaks "I noticed you dont seem to be from around here, so allow me to introduce myself, my name is ƎNA. What is yours?"

You notice how occasionally her voice would switch between masculine and feminine. "Uhh, im Y/N." You look down at the floor. "Well its a pleasure to meet you Y/N, may I interest you in a cup of tea?"