Love you mom...-Chapter 2

I woke up to a blood curdling scream."Wh-what was that...?" I quickly ran downstairs and peeked around the corner. No...no..he-he couldn't have...he..killed her. Dad was standing above the lifeless body of my mom holding a blood stained knife. "Oh! Jessica...your mom is uh..."said dad."You...you monster.." I said in a shaky voice."On your anniversary,too...how...how could you?"I said. "Listen Jessica, I own you kids now. I can treat you any way I'd like." Said dad as he started walking towards me."What are you g-gonna do to us..." I asked,tearing up."Starve you.Abuse you. Treat you like you should've been treated. You brat." Replied my Dad.I tried to run upstairs and wake up the others but he grabbed me by the back of my shirt,gagging me. "You stay here. I'll go get the rest of you miserable kids"he said as he threw me down to the floor. He started walking upstairs.I crawled over to my mom's dead body."I..I love y-you mom...h-hope he-heaven is g-good..." I said,crying. How could he do such a thing...? I trusted him. I loved him. And what does he do? He hurts us. We can't go get help. He'll kill us,too. I guess we will start the misery now....

I hope this ends.