Princess McLean Chapter 2

Piper's face was currently being smushed into the mud. She laughed and rolled under Annabeth and tackled her into the river.

"You're going to be punished!"

"Piper! You're dad is going to kill us! We've been out for hours!" Annabeth shrieked and giggled.

"I don't care. I can get you out of trouble anyway."

"Our clothes are filled with dirt and sand."

"I'll buy you new ones."

"We ditched Luke."

"He can take care of himself.'"

"This is why I love you."

Exhausted from messing around all day, Piper and Annabeth leaned back on the river bed. Annabeth scanned the water when something caught her eye. Grinning evily, she grabbed the fish eggs and shoved them down the Princess' top.

"OH MY GOSH ANNABETH THAT'S SO GROSS!" Piper screamed as Annabeth tripped over herself laughing.

"You had to be punished!"

Piper danced around in the water while Annabeth ran away as fast as possible untill she ran into a hard surface: male chest.

"I hate you guys so much." Luke eyed the dying Annabeth and the dancing Princess.

"Your dad needs you at the castle right now. You two were supposed to be back hours ago."

"Why?" Piper whined. "I wasn't even supposed to be doing anything today."

"Stop being a baby."

"Carry me." Piper sat down and put her arms up like a child. Annabeth did the same."

Luke sighed. He walked to the river. Being the egotistic show-off he was, he scanned the water until he thrust his hand into it. He grinned.

"GET BACK TO THE CASTLE OR I'LL BEAT YOU WITH THIS FISH!" He yelled as he chased the screaming and laughing girls to the castle with a salmon in hand.

***

"My King, your daughter and her friend have arrived."

"Thank you, Luke."

Tristian McLean rubbed his temples at the mess standing infront of him. A man a little older than the Princess stood next to him eyeing her dress.

"Piper," The King sighed. "Meet Dylan Jupiter, Prince of Macedonia."

"Um, hi." Piper tried not to giggle. Annabeth was standing behind her dad making ridiculous faces trying to make her laugh.

The King glared at Piper that clearly said 'stop making a fool of yourself.'

"Dylan is going to stay at the castle for a few weeks. May I ask that you show him around?" Annabeth coughed really loud. The corners of Luke's mouth twitched. Piper burst out laughing.

"I mean, sure!" Oh my god I'm going to die , Piper thought.

The Prince walked towards Piper as Annabeth did the face that said I-know-it's-not-going-to-happen-but-I'm-going-to-pretend-that-you-and-him-are-my-OTP-just-to-annoy-you.

"Is that peasant one of your friends?" He asked as they walked out into the courtyard.

"She's not a peasant, she's my hand maiden and best friend." Piper said defensively.

"You're the peasant!" Annabeth yelled in the distance.

Dylan looked at Piper with a hint of disgust. "You let your servants talk to you that way?"

"She's been working here ever since we were children. You should respect her more."

Dylan laughed. "You two seem to get in trouble quite often."

Piper raised her eyebrows. "How do you know?"

"You're father and I were talking about you. I never knew you would be the type to cause mischief. You would make a terrible queen."

Piper stopped in her tracks. They were outside of the Servants Quarter's. "You just judged me only from what my father told you when he really doesn't know anything. It would be you that would make the terrible king." She stomped on his foot.

Dylan seemed unaffected and only smirked. "Calm down, Princess. Don't get your pretty skirt in a twist. Lovely pattern by the way."

"This isn't your castle. I suggest you mind your manners if you're going to stay."

Dylan smiled as if she were just a little child. "Princess, no need to worry. I'm going to be living here."

"Excuse me?"

Dylan moved so close that his chest almost touched Piper's. He laced his fingers through her's with an iron grip that Piper couldn't get out of. "Hasn't your father told you? We're getting married."

STAY FAB OK

IM SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP BUT

shushadoodle your poodle

Thank you @Anniehiltation for the AMAZHANG cover because I have no editing skills

I really need to come up with a thing that I can call you guys

Bai