...Saturday...

Mina: Come on Y/N, you're so slow!
Y/N: I'm going, I'm going. I'm just waiting for Jirou and Tsu.

It was Saturday, A.K.A the day we were supposed to go to the diner. Lucky for me it wasn't the diner I always went too.
As I walked behind the girls, side by side with Tsu she teased me about my secret soft side.

Tsu: Do you like Cupcakes too?
Y/N: Actually yes. But we don't talk about that.

I looked away from her, and she chuckled.

Momo: Were almost there guys!.
Tsu: Aren't you glad we're not going to your favorite diner?

She whispered.

Y/N: I know damn well, Mrs. Lee would tease me if I brought all of you guys. Since you're all female and stuff. She'll call me a ladies man or whatever.

Tsu put her finger to her mouth as she smiled.

Tsu: Maybe you are a ladies man and you don't even know it.
Y/N: Oh come on.

I rolled my eyes and playfully put my hand on her head.

Mina: We're here! Ok we just gotta figure out who's paying.

While I was minding my own business, I looked up at the girls and realized they were all looking at me.

Y/N: Wait what?!
Mina: Come on. You're the gentleman here!
Y/N: I didn't know I would be paying!

I signed then took out my wallet.

Y/N: Ok, I can pay for 2 of you guys. ONLY, two!

As everyone reached into their pockets, to get their wallets, only Mina, Momo, and Jirou pulled out wallets.

Y/N: You guys have enough?

Mina put a thumbs up, and Jirou nodded.

Momo: I should habe enough.

I looked at Ururaka to find her nervously laughing. While Tsu was still trying to find her wallet.

Y/N: I got you Ururaka.
Tsu: Soo.. I think I left my wallet at home.
Y/N: Then I got you too.
Momo: Then everything is settled.
Y/N: Yup, I'll pay for Uruaka and Tsu and you guys are paying for yourselves.

With everyone agreeing, we started walking inside the diner.

Y/N: Can't believe you girls were gonna make me pay for all of you.
Momo: Its a gentleman thing to do.
Y/N: For all five of you, and myself?!

Everyone laughed.

Ururaka: Ya, sorry Y/N.
Tsu: Ya same.
Y/N: For?
Tsu: You have to pay for us.
Y/N: Oh don't worry about it. I mean if I really was a jerk I'd make Momo or Mina pay for you girls. So no need to thank me.

I opened the door for them and once everyone was inside, I went in. Cause I had a feeling Momo was gonna say something about me not opening the door for them. Cause I'm supposed to be a "Gentleman" or something.

Jirou: Alright where are we sitting.
Y/N: You guys decide. Wherever is fine for me.

A waiter came over and greeted us, then gave us a table and menus.
After thanking him, he left so we can decide on what we wanted to order.
I'm indecisive, so I wasn't sure. Mainly cause whenever I go to a diner I only order a dessert.
From the corner of my eye, I saw some sus looking men looking at us. The girls seemed like they didn't notice, and the men weren't bothering us. So I ignored them.