...During the Winter...

As winter time rolled around, I laid in bed waiting for my alarm clock to go off. But my impatient self got up and started getting ready for school anyway.
Throwing on my uniform, I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

Mom: Y/N are you awake?!.

I heard from the next room..

Y/N: Ya, I was just getting ready for school!

She came into the bathroom and just kinda looked at me.

Y/N: Did you need something?
Mom: Nothing. Anyways, what do you want for breakfast?

As the morning past, I grabbed my uniform jacket but didn't put it on. Since I didn't feel cold at all. The reason behind this was because of my quirk. Its called combustion. That means I can control fire and stuff. It also means my body temperature is always warms. Which sucks during summer.

*Short Time Skip*

As I walked to the direction of school, which is U.A High.
I saw the group of girls from my class. Slightly in panic and worried. Wonder what's up with them.
I didn't really bother to go talk to them and ask what the hell was happening. But I kinda had to care since they were in my way. Well act like I did anyways.
It seemed they didn't notice me, or maybe they did. They just didn't need me to help them or something. 

*Short first chapter*