deena x kate x reader

Someone call the doctor, got a case of love bipolar

Kate and deena both confess their feelings towards you, you like both of them a lot, but who will you choose?

(For the purpose of this story deena and sam had a secret relationship and only simon knew about it)

( your pov )

I was sitting in class minding my business when I see a paper get thrown to my desk. I look around wondering you threw it. I look up at the teacher and see his back is turned. I take the note under my desk and open it up.

"Meet up in the bathroom in 5" I close the note and look up. What the hell. I raise my hand and ask to go to the bathroom. The teacher allows it and i get up and head toward the door.

I've been waiting in the bathroom for about 3 minutes when deena enters.
"Deena?" "Hey y/n" "what did you want to talk about?" She leans on the sink and looks ar me. "Uh I've been meaning to tell you something..for awhile" "oh, well what is it??"

"I really like you y/n, and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date or something.." I look at her in shock. Wow I never thought deena johnson would have a crush on me. Shes normally the type to go after bitchy people. "Um let me think about it, ok?" "Yeah yeah no problem" with that I walk out of the bathroom and head back to class.

( time skip )

School ends and I'm currently walking home. I think I'm going to say yes to deena. I mean I do like her dont get me wrong. Plus I think she'd treat me right. I mean I hope so at least.

"What are you thinking about?" I jump a little and look over to the voice. Oh it's just kate. "Oh nothing" she looks at me suspiciously but decides to not push it. "So, I was wondering if you could come by my house later, I need to talk to you about something." "Yeah I'll be there" she gave me a wide smile and went her separate way.

It's been 3 hours since kate asked me to come by and I finally knock on her door. She answers it "hey! Come in." I walk in and look around for a second. We sit down on the couch and I turn to her. "So what'd you want to talk about?"

"Ok..so we've been friends for about 4 years and in the past year or so, I feel like we've became closer" she pauses and stares at me. "Yeah definitely." I say reassuring her to keep going.

She nods her head. "During the past couple months I've been feeling this..connection to you. More then friends if you-" I nod slowly understanding what she was implying.
"Ok so I was thinking maybe we could go on a date or something."

"Wait. Are you asking me out??" "Well no, I mean yes, but not if you-" pause. Kate just asked me out, but not even 24 hours ago deena asked me out. What the fuck am I supposed to do now. I mean I like deena and kate a lot but I dont think I could choose.

"Uh give me a few days..I've gotta-" "yeah" I get up and exit her house. I quickly walk down her porch and start walking home. Jesus christ what do I do now.

I get to my house and go in. I go straight to my room and lock the door. I sit down on my bed and just stare at the door. I can't choose between them. Liking two people is one thing, but rejecting one of them is another.

I mean I didnt even know kate was gay. I always thought she was gonna end up with some weird quarterback and get married or something.

I change my clothes into something more comfortable and lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I cant sleep so I get up and call simon. He answers the phone. "Hey what's up y/n." "Simon, thank god. I need your help." "Oh ok, well I'm babysitting right now, but you can come over. I'm at (address)

"Ok, I'll be over soon." I hang up the phone and run straight downstairs. I make my way over to the address simon gives me and knock on the door.
Simon opens the door and invites me in.

"You ok? You sounded pretty stressed over the phone?" He asks. "Well, that's what I need to talk to you about." I answer back. We sit down in the living room and I get straight to the point.

"Deena asked me out but not even 24 hours later kate asked me out." I said quickly.

"Hold awn hold awn hold awn, now hold awn now, hold awn. deena? Didnt she just break up with sam?" He says. (Simon's letting his inner nicki out 😍)

"Wait what? Who's sam?" I ask confused. Simon looks at me confused

"she never told you? She had a girlfriend, they were together for awhile, but they broke up like a week ago because sam moved to sunnyvale. He explained. "Why did she never tell me?" I asked kinda hurt, she didnt even trust me enough to tell me that she was dating someone.

"Now sure, but from the looks of it shes probably using you as a rebound." "Yeah I was thinking that." I pause thinking for a bit. Now I dont feel that bad about dumping one of them, because it's most likely gonna be deena.

"So, who are you going to say yes too?" Hes asks. "Kate. If deena didnt trust me enough to tell me about her girlfriend then that's just a red flag. Plus shes probably gonna use me as a rebound."

"Yeah, good choice." He gets up and Pats my shoulder. "Night simon" "night y/n" I get up and start walking back to my house.

( time skip, morning )

I wake up I look at my phone and look at the time, 12pm. It's the weekend so I dont need to worry about school. What I do need to worry about is how I'm going to reject deena and say yes to kate. I think I should tell deena the news first, after all I dont want to end up being a rebound.

I get ready and head downstairs. I walk out the door and head to deenas. When I get to her house I knock on the door and josh answers. "Oh, hey y/n, deenas upstairs." "Um I wont be here long. Can you just call deena down?" "Yeah no problem" he calls for deena and she comes down. He walks away from the door and heads up stairs giving me and deena some privacy.

"Hey y/n" she says while smiling at me. Shit this is going to be hard. I look at her a frown a little "Uh about yesterday no offense, but I dont think we should go out. It's just I asked simon for help and he told me you just got out of a relationship and I dont feel like being a rebound." I say as kindly as I can.

She smiles at me, wait why is she smiling isnt she supposed to break down or something. "Uh actually I was hoping you were gonna say that, you see me and sam are back together and I really didnt want to hurt your feelings." It takes me a minute to processwhat she just said. I'm glad shes not sad though.

"Oh, no worries" she smiles. "Good, we're still cool, right?" She asks. "Yeah totally." "Good."

"I gotta go, see you at school." I step off of her porch and start walking. "Bye." She says as she waves, I wave back. Now time to go to Kate's.

I knock of the door and she opens it."oh hey y/n, I didnt know you were coming over today." She says letting me in. We go up to her room and sit down. She looks at me and I look at her back. I look down at her lips for a moment but look up again. I lean in and she does to. We stop just before our lips touch and linger there for a while before I close the gap and kiss her.

She kisses back of course and it was amazing. We pull away after some time with big smiles on our faces.

This was kinda rushed so it's probably not that good, also I didnt reread this and check for errors so sorry if there is any.