deena.. [SMUT]

I'm a homosexual <\3

Deena and you have been bestfriends for years. You like deena more then a friend, but you'd never actually tell her that. Risking your friendship with her is already too much, but you'd rather stay in the friend zone then lose your bestfriend.

( your pov )

I walk into school followed by simon and kate. We see deena chasing some horny couple making out on her locker.
"Go get horny somewhere else!" Simon yells. Kate and simon go their separate ways into the girls bathroom, probably to sell their drugs. I stop at deenas locker and greet her.

"So, how's your morning been?" I ask. "Same shit" she closes her locker and locks at me "different day." We start walking again heading for the bathroom. "How about you y/n/n?" She asks. "Its been alright."

We walk into the bathroom and she washes her hands. Out of nowhere kate comes pops out "she reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves."

Simon jumps out of the bathroom stall "she'll take your blood, she'll take your head..she'll follow you until your dead!,

"Jesus Not you guys too." Deena says kinda annoyed. "Ah come on it's fun." Simon says. "What are you even doing in here, it's the girls bathroom." Deena says.

Simon holds out a box and kate takes the cover off. "Candy" he says. "I thought you guys stopped after your brother OD'd." I say looking at simon.

"He wasn't a real OD." He says. "Yeah they brought him back to life." Kate says while simon mimicks those electric thingys with his hands.

"Whatever I gotta get to class." Deena says while walking out. I go over the one of the sinks and lean on it. Simon looks at me and says "you gotta tell her soon y/n."

"Yeah, before you know it she'll be off with some low deranged scum bag who is just as miserable as her." Kate says. "Hey! Ok that was alittle to far." I say glaring at her. "Look all I'm saying is if you dont tell deena how you feel soon, she'll be off with someone else, someone who isnt you." She says while pointing at me.

I think for a little and finally come to my terms. "Fine. I'll tell her later on." I say while walking toward the exit. "That's my girl!" Simon yells from behind me.

Time skip after school

I walk up to deenas house and knock on the door. Hopefully by the end of this me and deena are still friends.
If I lost her I wouldnt know what to do.

I hear feet shuffling near the door and then someone opens it. "Hey y/n, what are you doing here?" Deena asks looking slightly down at me. "I um need to tell you something." I say.

She invites me in and we head upstairs to her room. She sits down on her bed and Pats the space next to her. I slowly walk over and sit down. I start playing with my hands not know how to start the conversation.

She puts a hand on my lap. "You ok
y/n?" She asks worriedly. Pause. She just put her hand on my lap. Oh boy, the things this girl does to me. "Yeah, I'm ok." I say reassuring her. "So, what did you want to tell me?" She asks.

I look down at her hand on my lap and look back up at her. "I wanted to tell you that, I really like-" before I could finish my sentence josh barges into the room. "Pizzas here." He says then slams the door close.

Deena looks at me "You want pizza?" She asks. "Yeeah sure." I say getting up. She follows me and we head downstairs. We enter the kitchen and I see the box of pizza on the table. I open it and grab a slice. She does the same and we end up eating pizza and talking about random things.

She gets up and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge. "So, what did you want to tell me?" She asks. Right, I still havent told her. "So, theres like this thing, right?" I say. "Right" she says confused but still goes with it.

"I really really like you, deena, and I have for awhile but I just-" she cuts me off and connects our lips. I smile into it and she grins. I cant believe it, she actually likes me back. She kisses me again, but rougher. She traps me in between the kitchen island and her body.

The kisses start getting sloppier. She pulls away and looks at me. "Do you wanna do this?" She asks. I look at her and bit my lip, I quickly nod my head. She grabs my hand and we run upstairs. She opened her door and we enter. She closes the door and locks it.

She pins me to the wall and she kisses me again. She starts kissing my neck sucking slightly. I let out a small moan. She starts sucking harder. By tomorrow, trying to cover these are going to be hell.

She starts moving us toward the bed. The bed hits the back of my legs and she pushes me down carefully. She gets on top of me and continues to suck on my neck

"Deena" I moan out. She pulls away and looks at me. "Can I take this off?" She asks tugging on my shirt. "Of course." I say. She pulls my shirt over my head and does the same to herself, she throws both of the clothing onto the floor. She leans down and starts kissing me again.

She licks my bottom lip asking for permission I open my mouth giving her access to it. We battling for dominance and she wins. I start playing with her bra clip and I end up taking her bra off. She does the same to me and starts kissing further down.

She uses her hands to message my breasts while sucking on my neck again. "Fuck" I moan out. I can feel her smirk agaisnt my neck. She uses her left hand to starts playing with the outline of my Jean's.

She pulls away from my neck and looks at me. "Can I?" She asks. "Yes" I answer.

"Ok..just tell me if you feel uncomfortable? Or if you want me to stop."

"Okay"

She unbottons my Jean's and unzips it. She pulls my Jean's down slightly above my knees. She does the same with my underwear. She brings her hand up to my mouth. "Open." She says softly. I obey her and open my mouth. She puts two fingers in. "Suck." She says. I start sucking getting saliva all over her fingers.

She takes them out and brings them back down. She looks at me ready to stop if I say the word. I nod my head and she takes the hint to continue.

She starts to rub my clit in a slow circle. I let out a small moan at the contact. She starts kissing me again. The kiss wasnt rough or full of lust like the rest. It was slow and passionate.

She increases her pace and I moan into her mouth. She uses her right hand to massage my breasts again. Her left hand stops rubbing my clit and she trails it down toward your entrance.

She stops kissing you. "You okay?" She asks. "Yeah." I say slightly out of breath. She pushes her middle finger in you and waited a second. She pushes her ring finger in and let's you adjust to it.

She slowly starts thrusting them into you. "Fuck." You moan out. She starts kissing you fastening the pace of her fingers. You start breathing heavier trying to choke back your moans. She takes her right hand and interlocks it with your hand, resting it just above your head.

She moves to whisper in your ear. "No need to hide your moans pretty girl..Josh's blasting music, he wont hear a thing. She moves back down and starts placing love bites and hickeys on your neck.

You give up on trying to hide your moans, letting them slip out. You can feel your climax slowly building up. Deena notices and fastens her pace. Thrusting her fingers faster and hitting deeper inside of you. Your climax starts comming faster.

"Deena..I'm gonna cum-" you say out of breath. "Do it" she says. You release on her fingers and she slows down her pace letting you ride out your high. She pulls out her fingers and lays down next to you. You turn on your side and look at her. She does the same and starts playing with your fingers.

She intertwines them and places them on the bed. "You have me wrapped around your finger y/n y/l/n. She says gently. You chuckle and stare at her.

After awhile you get up and take a shower. She gives you some clothes to wear and you two end up cuddled on her bed falling asleep not long after.