Favorite place to go is the beach

Everybody has a favorite place to go and my own is to the beach. I like to go to the beach because it's a lot of fun, you can hang out with your friends at the beach, and it's also a good place to relax. I like the beach because i like to be in the sun a lot. also like to play in the ocean. I love beach.

It's fun to play games in the big, blue ocean. There are always a ton of people at the beach having the best time of their life. I go to the beach last time.my cousin, Majah and Mark and was playing "Marco Polo" in the Atlantic ocean, It's always fun at the beach. But you always have to make it fun too.

I love to go to the beach and hang out with my friends. I could hang out with my friends at the beach everyday. One time when we was at the beach we decide to bury Nubian under the peach color sand. It took a while until we finished. I like to hang  out with my friends at the beach because it makes it even more fun than what it already is. Last time I went to the beach with my friends Fabie and Monique, and we had a lot of fun.

Last but not least, it's also a good place to relax. One day my uncle went to the beach on a sunny day to just go sit underneath an umbrella and get some things off his mind. To me the beach is like an awesome place to relax in the shade. Foe example, I like to go to the beach some times and just lay down and relax.